I got the heebie jeebies......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the heebie jeebies......

Sitting my my recliner holding my little girl and my wife goes to put the clean clothes up. As she walks into the bedroom, I heard a scream that makes you jump up and try to find your pistol. Then all I hear is "snake, snake, snake give me Kaylee and don't let the @#$@ get away". Well I had to let out one of my manly secrets. I hate snakes more then her probably lol. So I jump up and the first thing I can grab is a Swifter Dust Mop thingie. I grabbed it held it down and then for whatever reason my handy dandy 36" snap on phillips head screw driver was the first thing she could grab for me to kill it. So I got it pinned down with a Dust Mop and I'm trying to stab a snake with a blunt object. She finally gets me a little picture and a knife and in the manliest way I knew how to show I killed it. All while my knees were knocking together. Since then I have managed to take a flashlight and look everywhere. The worst thing of all it was in our bedroom. I'm guessing I'm going to sleep real good tonight...
    Attached Files

Lmao You Wuss!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Now that is a Good Snake

What kind was it?

Comment

WOW, dont know what kind it used to be, but its the good kind now!!!
        Congrats on the kill!

Comment

Looks like a rat snake.

Comment

Hell I don't really know what kind it was, I think it's a copperhead or a rat snake not sure looking at pictures. I haven't tossed him yet so I still got the evidence to compare. Now all I can think about is how many more there are hiding. And yes I'm a huge wuss......

Comment

cool

Comment

12 gauge woulda fixed it!!!! lmao.

its just a harmless snake....until it crawls into your bed and goes right bewteen your legs and...... sleep good tonight!!!

Comment

looks like a rat snake

Comment

after looking at more pictures it does look like a rat snake. So I may get about an hour of sleep instead of none lol...

Comment

He is just looking for a warm spot for winter...... maybe your side of the bed!!!!!!LOL

Comment

Great Plains Rat Snake

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          12 gauge woulda fixed it!!!! lmao.

its just a harmless snake....until it crawls into your bed and goes right bewteen your legs and...... sleep good tonight!!!
                          Thats just wrong...funny, but wrong.

Comment

It looks like a rat snake but if that is a plastic glass you have him in he probably has brothers and sisters nearby

Comment

Better you got it before bed time....... Can hear it now

Oh hunny..

Hmmmmm?

And WHAM a niddle on the ole cheek!

Comment

Working...
                              X