Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5th Grade QB..... Coming on really Nice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats. I'll be watching for him.

Comment

Congrats! I can't wait to follow him and wish him nothing but the best.

Comment

Congrats! This will be fun to follow!

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
          He trains with a few different guys. Robert Ratliff, Brad Frazier and Craig Nall depending on his schedule.
          first and foremost, congrats to your son, and your family. Big time accomplishments with lots of hard work . My brother played D1 CFB as a QB. I remember his recruitment and several trips to Stillwater the year Barry Sanders won the Heisman. Coach Pat Jones had to renege on my brother's scholarship because OSU was punished with loss of scholarships due to Hart Lee Dykes signing with an agent. My brother signed with Ole Miss and later transferred to Troy where he started for 3 years.

Craig is a very good QB coach. During his CFB playing days at LSU, he got surpassed due to coaching politics and all the hype surrounding Josh Booty being LSU's next QB savior. Craig transferred to NW State and had a very nice college career and later played several years in the NFL.

Looking forward to your son's future as I'm a fan !

Comment

Go Tech! Class of ‘80 here. Best wishes to this young man.

Comment

Looking forward to watching him play in Lubbock in a few years. I’m a little bias but I think he made a good choice, especially with our new HC and OC.

Comment

thats fantastic!

Comment

That's Great! Can't wait to watch him play

Comment

Awesome, congrats

Comment

Congrats to your son! Youve got a good coach in JMc. A new TT fan here! Good luck to your boy!

Comment

Thanks everyone! Just happy to be chilling and enjoying the rest of HS. He’ll graduate next December and be a January enrollee!

Comment

Working...
                        X