YETI rambler- 30oz- Defective??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    I bet he washed his in the dishwasher and ruined it.

I have 2 of each size and they work great. Ice will last over 24 hrs.

Same here... Mine held ice all day long during 105* outside temps in the car.... No complaints here... I love my yeti

Comment

All 4 of Mine is awesome. I wash them in the dish washer too. Just put it on the top rack. Holds ice for a loooong time. Maybe yours is messed up

Comment

Wife showed me a Facebook post where a guys truck burnt with his yeti cup inside. After truck was put out the cup still had been ice inside. Pics didn't look like a hoax. Still hard for me to pay $40 for a cup though

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
          Wife showed me a Facebook post where a guys truck burnt with his yeti cup inside. After truck was put out the cup still had been ice inside. Pics didn't look like a hoax. Still hard for me to pay $40 for a cup though
          I just saw that exact post! freaking crazy!

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/o...fire/59559074/

Comment

I washed mine in the dishwasher 20 or so times before I realized you werent supposed to. Still works like a charm. About 18 months old

Comment

I love my Yeti cup. I refill it 3-5 times a day and it will still hold ice all day.

Comment

I refuse to pay for the coolers, in fact I didn't buy the rambler, my wife did...but I'll never get rid of this sucker, it's simply amazing. I filled it with 8 cubes of ice last night, and used it for dinner, it sat by the bedside table all night, and I just now poured a lukewarm coke in it and melted the remaining bits of ice that it had left. 22 hours later...and that was with multiple refills

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                  Who names a kid Montana?
                  ... LETS BE HONEST HERE, sounds like a hot blondes name... probably one that is to far on the crazy hot scale to be ok but... You get my point.

We did an actual test in the store a while back. Took temp readings on a cup of coffee in a ramber... Lost 15 degrees in two hours... I'll see if I can find the graph we made...

Comment

Love mine. I can put water in it, put the lid on it, and it makes a cup full of ice in 20 minutes. Just saying!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                      I got the same one! We shall see how long it takes, I sent in pics, but they havent been in contact since
                      I replied with pics at about 1:15ish yesterday and havent heard a peep since.
                      I sent another email about an hour ago, still no response....

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
                        I replied with pics at about 1:15ish yesterday and havent heard a peep since.
                        I sent another email about an hour ago, still no response....
                        She called me this morning got my cc info for collateral. said it should take about a week and half to get it, and i have 10 days to send in my old one(they provide shipping label).

Comment

She called me this morning got my cc info for collateral. said it should take about a week and half to get it, and i have 10 days to send in my old one(they provide shipping label).
                          She called me also. Need to return her VM

Comment

Just got a phone call.
                            New cup is being sent out.

Comment

Probably a quality control issue due to them being made in Flippin china!!

Comment

My YETI rambler holds ice all day and understands Eskimo.

Comment

Working...
                                X