X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon college shooting

I apologize if I missed another thread as I must've overlooked it
    Just saw this and I have no words.....
    And they say the bible thumping gun lovers are the ones to fear....

Prayers sent to those that lost loved ones to this horrible incident...

Prayers up.

Comment

Amazing, this guy is killing Christians in a hate crime and Obama blames the NRA. I give up.

Comment

Not sure the president had that into at the time of his comments. It would be nice if we could keep this thread about the prayers for the students, their families and friends during this very sad time.

There have been way too many shootings by folks with serious mental issues. My prayers are to the those hurting because of this senseless incident.

Comment

Christian lives matter ??

Comment

This is an act of terrorism, point blank! But not on "his" watch right. Here we go again with the stricter gun law talk. Yea, that'll help, look how unblemished the crime rate is in Chicago. Us Christians are under attack, by the current administration, the media and other nations that are aligned with the "band wagon". God bless these families that have lost their loved ones. We're praying for ya'll.

Comment

So sad. Prayers sent. I would hate to be faced with that same situation. I hope I have the guts to say yes I'm a Christian.

Comment

prayers sent, sad times.

Comment

May God bless those taken from this world by a heathen not worthy of life, and may the families of those taken heal quickly.

Comment

Obama had one thing right. prayers aren't enough.

There is about to be a very big push for gun control based on this shooting. I agree it's very sad, but avoiding talk about the rights of gun owners isn't going to do anything for the fight that's coming down the road.

Instead talking the ineffectiveness of gun control RIGHT NOW and talk about facts in "gun free" zones, and lack of enforcement for existing laws is what needs to be talked about.

Comment

PRAYERS UP!

I think its awful to politicize this event with an agenda, whether that be our side pushing for less carry restrictions or their side of take guns away from law abiding citizens. However, I will never understand the pitch of pass another law to protect us from the law breaking citizens. Guns are to easy to acquire illegally and/or to make at home to remove them from the people that want to use them to do harm to others. This was a gun free zone, did he follow that law, NO. So why would we expect he would follow another gun law. The security guard only had a can of mace. No weapons on that campus except his. To me that does not spell safety. If no guns evil people will use any sharp or blunt instrument that can be found. Evil people will always find a way to do their best to harm others, this is the very reason we should be allowed to protect ourselves!
                      Last edited by OUTDOORSMANEVERETT; 10-02-2015, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Prayers up for all affected by this tragedy.........

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                          Obama had one thing right. prayers aren't enough.

There is about to be a very big push for gun control based on this shooting. I agree it's very sad, but avoiding talk about the rights of gun owners isn't going to do anything for the fight that's coming down the road.

Instead talking the ineffectiveness of gun control RIGHT NOW and talk about facts in "gun free" zones, and lack of enforcement for existing laws is what needs to be talked about.

If just one of those students had been armed lives would have been saved.

Our Terrorist in Chief will now use this as an opportunity to strip our rights and freedoms from us rather than calling this out as an act of terror.

Comment

Ask any of those students involved if they had a choice to run to a Gun Free Zone or a Zone with CC was allowed, which they would have rather been in.

Its simple math.

Prayers sent.
                            Obama made his typical little anti-anything-common-sense speech while surrounded by men with guns with a sole purpose of protecting him and his vacation taking family.

Comment

Prayers up for the family and friends of all involved!!

Comment

Working...
                              X