No announcement yet.

FREE Ragin Blaze fajita seasoning mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you are not cooking chili with his seasoning mix and recipe then you need to take a look at your life. for realzzzz

Comment

Whenever I cook the Rajin Chili, friends and family can't stop talking about it. I prefer using elk and nil gai.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        hunting season is upon us, and time for another bump and FREE fajita giveaway

Ragin Blaze, Cajun Seasonings with a Southwest Flare - Shrimp, Crawfish, Crab, Fajita and Chili seasonings shipped to your door. Made from only the freshest ingredients!

based on my last count 13 TBH'ers have won a chili cook-off with my chili ... recipe included

PM me if you want any jerky seasoning, boudin mix, cajun / italian / breakfast sausage mixes

..... $5 each and they will season 40-45 lbs of meat

boudin recipe/directions also included

You are freaking killing me with that picture of boudin!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

How would you say the ragin seasoning compares to Tony chacheres? I have a problem with that stuff. I eat it on everything. I use it like salt and pepper and hardly eat a meal without it. Your website says low salt content which really makes me want to try it. I'm going to get the chili mix for sure! And probably fajita. Just want an idea of the ragin is. Thanks!

Edit: Just saw the fajita may come free! Even better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
            How would you say the ragin seasoning compares to Tony chacheres? I have a problem with that stuff. I eat it on everything. I use it like salt and pepper and hardly eat a meal without it. Your website says low salt content which really makes me want to try it. I'm going to get the chili mix for sure! And probably fajita. Just want an idea of the ragin is. Thanks!

Edit: Just saw the fajita may come free! Even better.
            Tony makes a great product and is the "Tabasco" of Cajun Seasonings.

Traditional Cajun seasoning has cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Tony's has 350 mg of sodium per 1/4 tsp. A can of Tony's is approximately 35% salt.

Ragin Blaze is unique since I use ground smoked chipotle (no cayenne) , 135 mg of Sodium per serving, garlic powder, onion powder, and white pepper. It's low sodium, and has no MSG. Many use it as a rub for ribs and pork butt. Excellent on steamed vegetables, popcorn, fish, grits, back strap, hamburgers, etc....

Comment

I dont see the boudin mix on your website?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                Tony makes a great product and is the "Tabasco" of Cajun Seasonings.

Traditional Cajun seasoning has cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Tony's has 350 mg of sodium per 1/4 tsp. A can of Tony's is approximately 35% salt.

Ragin Blaze is unique since I use ground smoked chipotle (no cayenne) , 135 mg of Sodium per serving, garlic powder, onion powder, and white pepper. It's low sodium, and has no MSG. Many use it as a rub for ribs and pork butt. Excellent on steamed vegetables, popcorn, fish, grits, back strap, hamburgers, etc....
                I'll give her a shot! Thanks for the quick response.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent, and order placed

Comment

Thanks Cajun!! My order has arrived, hope to get to use it soon!

Comment

FREE Ragin Blaze fajita seasoning mix

Got my order in today! Even came with a free hand written note and a free pen!

Comment

Got my order last week! Love the handwritten notes and the seasoning is incredible! Thanks brother!

Comment

Is the chili seasoning spicy? Want to buy some but I've got some wimps in my family!

Does it have a recipe included?

Comment

glad I saw this. resupply order made!!!!!

thanks Blake

Comment

gonna have to get in on this!

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                                Is the chili seasoning spicy? Want to buy some but I've got some wimps in my family!

Does it have a recipe included?
                                The chili isn't spicy, it's got a recipe on the package. It's good stuff. We made a bunch at my moms last year and froze it. I need to order some pretty soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X