Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    Soap/towels for shower

List is to long already. You can shower when you get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      List is to long already. You can shower when you get back.

You may rethink that one after a day or two.

Comment

You may rethink that one after a day or two.

Maybe that's why my wife doesn't hunt with me.

Comment

Maybe that's why my wife doesn't hunt with me.
          That's a disSTINKt [sic] possibility.

Comment

Decided against going after my Sami. Just getting back from college station

This hunt is costing me a ton

Comment

First Point Youth Hunt Thread

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Decided against going after my Sami. Just getting back from college station

This hunt is costing me a ton

My wife is griping at me for buying a new pack of broadheads. You must be single or wanting to be single.

Comment

Wife's idea so I jumped. She hates pilling in the Sammy and want something to drive around the farm. I normally leave Sammy at the deer lease and carta Valley. Had to get another ground blind too cause they are at lease

Comment

If your taking corn, take plain corn no Apple flavor corn. Those deer are smart and will walk it the brush go around your scented corn and come out on the other side of you.

Good luck to all the young hunters. Keep us posted, I will definitely be following.
                  Last edited by Sideler; 10-13-2015, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I'm trying to find a four wheeler. If not I'll get where I can get.
                    If you don't find one, there should be some areas that you will still be able to get to. Some of the others areas may require a little walking. But there are plenty of places to hunt.

Bob

Comment

Couple other things I remembered.

Face mask or camo paint
                      Scent killer spary and soaps.

Howard, that is a nice new ride.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
                        If you don't find one, there should be some areas that you will still be able to get to. Some of the others areas may require a little walking. But there are plenty of places to hunt.

Bob

I have access to a 4 wheeler, just trying to decide if I want to bring. I'm not averse to walking.

Comment

I don't walk to far but I'm also cheep so I ride this.
                          I might look like a clown in a parade but I'm not covered in sweat when I get to the stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
                            If your taking corn, take plain corn no Apple flavor corn. Those deer are smart and will walk it the brush go around your scented corn and come out on the other side of you.

Good luck to all the young hunters. Keep us posted, I will definitely be following.
                            Just me, but I wouldn't take any corn period. If you do, don't put it in a pile. If it looks different those deer will circle waaaayyy around it out of range. Seen it first hand. Good luck to the kiddos. There are some big deer down there!!

Comment

I don't walk to far but I'm also cheep so I ride this.
                              I might look like a clown in a parade but I'm not covered in sweat when I get to the stand.

Nothing wrong with that^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                                Just me, but I wouldn't take any corn period. If you do, don't put it in a pile. If it looks different those deer will circle waaaayyy around it out of range. Seen it first hand. Good luck to the kiddos. There are some big deer down there!!

Thanks for the info. We are ready to get down there.

Comment

Working...
                                X