USPS is a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USPS is a joke

I know they are run by the gubment. But are these guys ever on time? Seems like every time I ship something with tracking they are at least one or two days behind. This goes for getting things shipped to me with tracking as well. This last shipment left Ft. Worth 2 days ago and just got to north Houston, its ridiculous

Rarely on time.

Comment

Got a federal duck stamp year before last after it had expired.....bought it the first day HL went on sale. Had my passport delivered to wrong address...luckily they went to our church.

They are a failed business at its finest

Comment

Sent an item to Minnesota and it was sent to Nashville. Sat there for 3 days

Comment

I ship about 20 boxes a week with them with zero issues. Sure tracking is off sometimes but big deal. Overall its a good service.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Got a federal duck stamp year before last after it had expired.....bought it the first day HL went on sale. Had my passport delivered to wrong address...luckily they went to our church.

They are a failed business at its finest
            And they will just keep getting bailed out

Comment

I have very few issues with USPS delivery times. I don't think they update their tracking all the time because I get stuff before they say I should all the time.

Comment

I ship and received with USPS -very few problems at all.

Comment

Yup they are bad ha d a package come in insured over $1500 express i need to sign for the mailman took up on him self to forge my name and put in the lock box . The jack *** put the key in the wrong mail box it loss for 2 days . House it went to knew my daughter classmates and i got my stuff back. Told them they did not care

Comment

And the bad thing my wife was home . He did not come to the door at all that bs

Comment

Only problem I have with them is putting letters in the wrong box. I'm box 488 and about once or twice a week I get letters to box 489 or 487. I'm sure it's a local problem.

Comment

20 years ago before the "I need it now" generation, this was a non issue.... Two extra days...no bigee...now everyone expects there stuff immediately and gets bent if it's a few hours late.

Comment

Originally posted by WildMatt84 View Post
                          I know they are run by the gubment. But are these guys ever on time? Seems like every time I ship something with tracking they are at least one or two days behind. This goes for getting things shipped to me with tracking as well. This last shipment left Ft. Worth 2 days ago and just got to north Houston, its ridiculous

Define "on time." What service and speed did you pay for?

Comment

Next time, just drive over to where you buy your stuff and pick it up in person. That'll show em.

Comment

They should stick to what they're good at delivering mail not packages.

I work for a FFL and they used to drop off packages on Sunday when we were closed and the driver would sign for them. We would show up on Monday with gun sitting on the front porch.

Comment

Working...
                              X