No announcement yet.

Who carries a pocket knife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gerber light model in the left pocket...Gerber Emerson in the right...
    XD40 behind the right hip...superfluous but oh well.

Comment

I carry one (to 3), my wife has one in her purse, and I have one waiting for the boy when he gets old enough. He's two.

Comment

Benchmade is the only way to go for me.

Comment

For those that have lost knives at airports, there is sometimes solution. Go to one of the concessionaires and ask them for an envelope and prepay postage to mail it home to yourself. I had to do it in Penn. a few years ago when my money clip one inch blade was considered a potential threat. Anyway, I was surprised but the concessionaire said, "Oh yea, we ship folks stuff all the time." Anyway, nothing to loose by asking.

tom

Comment

I always have one in my back pocket, and two or three in my truck and Jeep.

Comment

Have one on me everyday.

Comment

Since Santa brought my first one when I was seven. In the later years I started carrying a Victorinox swiss army knife. Not one of the big ones with a spoon.

I had a friend that always made fun of me for carrying it until he blew a radiator hose in the boondocks at about 1 am. I repaired it with the swiss army knife & we were on the way. You just can't do that with a Case peanut.

Mrs. Greenflag even carries a little pink swiss army knife.

Isn't it against the law not to carry a knife in Texas?

Comment

I donated a little keychain knife to airport security last week. It wasn't an expensive knife, but being a gift from a friend made it hard to sacrifice. I've never had much success keeping a pocket knife for any length of time, but I carried a leatherman micra tool that another friend gave me as a gift for over a year before I let somebody borrow it on an out of town trip and it was not returned.

Michael
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Thanks for the asvice TomB. Sounds like the best way to save a good knife. I have seen them sold in bulk on the City of Houston auction site.

Comment

I usually have a small Buck on me. I also carry a Leatherman Micra from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonebones View Post
                        No, you are not alone. You were just at the wrong kind of party!
                        LMAO.......but seriously, your not alone at all. I carry one (it's a small one) with me everywhere I go. I wonder how many of them went out and bought them one after that...hmmm.

Later,
                        SS

Comment

CRKT Columbia River - M16-14Z, a bit on the large side but I know it's there, ALWAYS.

Comment

ALWAYS, unless I am flying commercial, Feel naked without one. Keep em Sharp.

Comment

Working...
                            X