No announcement yet.

Tracking dogs in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone travel to Baylor County? I really thought we might need a dog during bow season, but got lucky and found my deer. Just wondering for future reference.

Comment

^

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
        ^

subtle. i likey

Comment

Ok... for those of you who keep asking if anyone will travel to this county or that county?---- All of the guys I mentioned will travel anywhere.

Comment

Chance, I referred a hunter to your friend Matt today. I hope he was able to help recover the buck.

Comment

Court, Got anymore details?

Comment

tt

Comment

Guys and Gals.....

Make sure and call a dog quick if you know you are going to need it. I had a call the other day from a hunter that waited intil mid day to call me (they shot is early in the mornin) and they were a mile and a half into the track and they had jumped it 3 times already. If you track a deer or whatever and you loose blood and jump it, back out and call in a dog. A dog can run allot faster than we can and he will bay them up so you can finish them off. Don't wait too long and get a dog on it quick if you know you will need it.

Thanks,
                  Brad

Comment

I need a Dog in Mills County ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer View Post
                      I need a Dog in Mills County ASAP!
                      Here is a list of trackers

Comment

Brazoria and surrounding countys; also I hunt in Schliecher cnty so if I'm there I'll have my dog.
                        Rob Green
                        281-455-7455

Comment

Wade and Wes Cornelius 361-660-4045 or 956-744-7447... South Texas, highway 624 down

Comment

Wade Cornelius 361-660-4045
                            Wes Cornelius 956-744-7447 SOUTH TEXAS

Comment

Working...
                            X