X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
    Ok, let me clarify...

Central, West, and North.....Matt McWilliams (325) 456-0773

He is in Brady, and I just consider that central. Angelo, Schleicher, Sonora, etc. are no problem.

X2

Smoke is an amazing dog.

Comment

ttt

Comment

^

Comment

t3

Comment

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I wanted to bump this again since this is a BIG hunting weekend coming up.

It would be nice if there was some way to keep this at the top for a while. If only there was a way...

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                  I wanted to bump this again since this is a BIG hunting weekend coming up.

It would be nice if there was some way to keep this at the top for a while. If only there was a way...
                  lol!

I also want to echo Jerry G's advice:

If you lose the blood trail, call someone with an experienced dog asap. Don't contaminate the area by searching for sign. When you walk through the woods looking aimlessly for your deer, you are contaminating the area.

Don't wait 12 hours to call someone with an experienced dog. Call as soon as possible. Even though deer can still be recovered, your chances of success go down. If a deer is shot in the evening, I would rather put a dog on the trail that night than wait until the next morning. It may be a couple of hours before the tracker arrives and this is plenty of time for a fatally shot deer to lay down and/or die.

Comment

up

Comment

I should have something for you to track in the next few days Court.........

Comment

[QUOTE=Sika;1069331]lol!
                        If you lose the blood trail, call someone with an experienced dog asap. Don't contaminate the area by searching for sign. When you walk through the woods looking aimlessly for your deer, you are contaminating the area.
                        Don't wait 12 hours to call someone with an experienced dog. Call as soon as possible. QUOTE]

Agreed - very good point!

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Anybody travel to Stamford?

Comment

s t i c k y

...I mean,

ttt.

Comment