No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like murray On pace for 88 yards on the season !

Comment

I think they will be ok. I'm with mj on betting that they make the playoffs. It will be tough but they are a different team. This team doesn't give up when facing adversity like previous cowboys teams.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
        Just got an alert Witten suffered two sprained ankles and a sprained knee.
        When does it end!!?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          I think Jerry could have franchised him, but couldn't get off the Johnny Walker Blue long enough to do so.
          Come on guy!! FYI he doesn't play for the Sooners anymore and more importantly he doesn't play for the Cowboys either! He plays for the biggest enemy/rival the Cowboys have so screw him! Not hating on him as a person but hope he continues to step on his ****** for years to come with the Eagles! What a blow hard bunch of BS with him and Bailey!

Sean Lee personally kicked his arse all day today and I loved it!!

Comment

Injuries always seem to come in bunches. The boys need to run the ball and play defense like no other for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
              Come on guy!! FYI he doesn't play for the Sooners anymore and more importantly he doesn't play for the Cowboys either! He plays for the biggest enemy/rival the Cowboys have so screw him! Not hating on him as a person but hope he continues to step on his ****** for years to come with the Eagles! What a blow hard bunch of BS with him and Bailey!

Sean Lee personally kicked his arse all day today and I loved it!!
              Smart, is that you? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Poco View Post
                And so it begins. Here comes the Romo haters.

Ray
                I actually like Romo. I think he's a great QB, but he's really banged up. I guess I'm the only one that thinks a 35 year old QB that just recovered from back surgery is fragile.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                  I actually like Romo. I think he's a great QB, but he's really banged up. I guess I'm the only one that thinks a 35 year old QB that just recovered from back surgery is fragile.
                  Yes because back surgery really makes the collarbone brittle.

Comment

I am trying to be optimistic, but I just don't see how the Cowboys can recover to injuries to both Dez and Romo. If it would have just been Dez, I think Romo could have compensated for that, because he is that good. An NFL team without a good QB, unfortunately, doesn't do well. Look at the Houston Texans: awesome defense, good offensive players, but haven't been able to do anything because they don't have a good QB.

Only positive note is that the Cowboys are 2-0 in the division. They have 5 weeks before they play the Giants again, and 7 weeks before the Eagles. It's possible that Dez could be back for the Giants game, but I expect Romo to miss significant time. I just don't know if there is enough time for Romo to recover and come back to make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                      Every team out there is very short at the QB position. Hate that Romo got hurt but it is the fine line every team rides. Hope Weeden can hold the fort down and Romo can get back. I think 10 wins is going to win the NFC east, heck may not take that.
                      the east is least now. wash is good foe 4 wins tops, and philly will be without a hc after going 0-8 . the gints are very much less than mediocre too. dallas will need 8 wins which is only 3 outside the east. they will be adding some terrific defensive help after game 4. maybe the offense will return to form after thanksgiving. they just need to hold on.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                        looks like murray On pace for 88 yards on the season !
                        i'll put money down that if this pace continues, he'll go assault and battery on chip kelly. he is major ****** about now.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonsdaddy View Post
                          i'll put money down that if this pace continues, he'll go assault and battery on chip kelly. he is major ****** about now.
                          That's an interesting point. The Eagles just paid Murray $42M for 21 attempts thru two games and 1 TD so far this season. I wonder if Chip Kelly never wanted Murray, and is having to deal with it. Kind of like the RG3 situation in Washington (the owner loves him, the coaches and players don't).

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            Smart, is that you? LOL
                            Great minds think alike!

Sorry bro it's the truth! Go Cowboys!

Comment

Hopefully weeden can be serviceable as a back up and the Cowboys win a half games they play without romo... I can't see The Eagles, Giants or deadskins putting a long winning streak together. My concern is that weeden, while he looked good after coming in, will be like the "Pelluer" from back in the day. Seamed like Pelluer played great every time he came in on a relief opportunity but was terrible as a starter. Fingers crossed that weeden does not play like Pelluer as a starter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                                Great minds think alike!

Sorry bro it's the truth! Go Cowboys!
                                I'll let the top comment go. Giggle

Comment

Working...
                                X