Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
    Don't care for the cowboys but I LOL at this.

That's hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
      Now that didn't hurt did it.
      A little bit.

Comment

1 game might be too early to settle the line vs Murray debate but that sure didn't look good last night. Hope the extra money was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
          1 game might be too early to settle the line vs Murray debate but that sure didn't look good last night. Hope the extra money was worth it.

He still scored twice off receptions. Wasn't a total loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            It's a great sports day one county north of Houston as far as I'm concerned.
            Or South!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              And the Cowboys are now worth 4 billion. Most valuable sports franchise in the world. Think Jerry bought them for 140 million in '89. Pretty nice profit. Not sure if that's been mentioned on here today.
              Pretty sure the A&M program is worth more these days. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
                I'm going to regret saying this, but Romo looked great last night. First time I can honestly say he looked like a top tier QB to me. Every bit of it. I'm happy for him, and for the 'boys. Maybe, just maybe, this will be their year.
                26 come from behind wins since he became starter, the most in the league in that time.

Comment

Originally posted by sethcros View Post
                  26 come from behind wins since he became starter, the most in the league in that time.

Now ask yourself this:
                  Do good teams always have to claw their way up from behind? Maybe once in a while, but not this frequently.

That's like a boxer saying "well, I can take a punch!" When the key is not to get hit!!!

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                    Now ask yourself this:
                    Do good teams always have to claw their way up from behind? Maybe once in a while, but not this frequently.

That's like a boxer saying "well, I can take a punch!" When the key is not to get hit!!!

Well that's kinda the point Leon. Romo has never had the luxury of playing on a good team.
                    He's spent the better part of his career running for his life, getting hit and having to look at the sky through the ear hole in his helmet.
                    You will see a different QB now that he has an O Line.
                    Last edited by RascalArms; 09-15-2015, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      Well that's kinda the point Leon. Romo has never had the luxury of playing on a good team.
                      He's spent the better part of his career running for his life, getting hit and having to look at the sky through the ear hole in his helmet.
                      Yep. A lot of those 8-8 teams were 2-14 or 3-13 without Romo. He's not in the very top tier, but about 20+ other teams would kill to have him.

Comment

Yep. A lot of those 8-8 teams were 2-14 or 3-13 without Romo. He's not in the very top tier, but about 20+ other teams would kill to have him.

Aaron Rogers
                        Tom Brady
                        Russell Wilson (???)
                        Payton Manning (? At this point)
                        Andrew Luck
                        Joe Flacco (?)

Who else would be ahead of Romo? At this point in his career, I'd take romo ahead of Payton Manning frankly. I'd probably take him above Flacco and Russell Wilson, but they are younger...

Comment

20+ can be 30. I think the only 2 qb's that I would take this year for this team ahead of Romo would be Rogers and Brady.

Comment

The NFL has wanted parity for a long time and they have accomplished that. It's a crap shoot every week on who wins.

Comment

20+ can be 30. I think the only 2 qb's that I would take this year for this team ahead of Romo would be Rogers and Brady.
                              I agree 100 %, and to be honest i would just as soon have Tony, he came from nowhere and has accomplished more than what most NFL quarterbacks have dreamed of, if he gets a SB it will be a cinderella story for sure.

Comment

Cowboys trade a future 7th round pick to Oakland for wide receiver Brice Butler.

Comment

Working...
                                X