Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    We will win without him. Then when he returns he will be the freshest player on the field and be a deadly weapon!
    Agreed

Comment

Listen up! Don't let a Texans fan bait you into a conversation about Hoyer vs Mallet tomorrow. Aside from allowable discussion about the college games on Saturday, tomorrow is about the Cowboys win! I'm sure all the Texans fans were in bed and didn't see it, so educate them...all day long.

Comment

I was not impressed by our running game tonight at all. This game is a W, but a BS defensive pass interference call against the Giants is a major contributor.

We have a LONG, LONG way to go. Let's all hope one of these running backs decides to step up because Murray was sorely missed today...

Comment

I want to see more of Dmc as long as he's healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
            I want to see more of Dmc as long as he's healthy.
            Yup DMC showed flashes and Dunbar was great in the dumpoff passing game. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              Tape it up!
              Ice first then this.

Comment

That was a terrible game by the Cowboys, but they stole it thanks to Coughlin, Eli, Romo, and EIGHTY TWO!

Where are all the Romo detractors tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by cam6467 View Post
                  I was not impressed by our running game tonight at all. This game is a W, but a BS defensive pass interference call against the Giants is a major contributor.

We have a LONG, LONG way to go. Let's all hope one of these running backs decides to step up because Murray was sorely missed today...
                  A bigger factor was 3 turnovers leading to 17 points. If you don't do that the game isn't close and nobody talks about the PI call. Everything is going to get tighter now with Dez out. If they start missing Murray too bad they can send him a post card from San Fran in February.

Comment

It irritates the holy snot out of me that Dez hasn't practiced all camp, got his contract, and he's DEHYDRATED in the FIRST QUARTER in the AIR CONDITIONING. Then he drops an un-contested 3rd down conversion from 6 yards, and now he's hurt......

Be a pro, dude... He's got 14 semi-truck loads of talent, but it's no good if you aren't on the field, or eff up routine plays...

Comment

Originally posted by Hamshire View Post
                      Really glad that Eli doesn't have any kind of clock-management skills.
                      But...But..But.. He's won Superbowl he has to be good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Romo sucks.

I had a feeling the comeback was coming once Eli threw that 3rd down out the back of the end zone. I told a fair weather fan to hang in there, and I'll be danged if they didn't march down the field and do it. Ugly? Yes. Is a W a W? YES!!!

Comment

Nice comeback win.....without Dez. Gotta win some of he ugly ones.

Running game was fine, can't give the ball away. Beginning of the game I thought Demarco was out there.

Time to get ready for the Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

If we had lost they would be here in spades. I just don't get them. Especially the ones who also claim to be Cowboy fans. Quarterbacks touch the ball on EVERY offensive play and will eventually make a mistake. Romo's mistakes bring the haters out like no other.

Comment

I said it earlier. The o line was unbelievable tonight. As an ex player way back when and a oline coach for years, that was a" how to" clinic tonight by the big un's. I mostly watch the line play and not the game. Just old habits. Romo got touched twice. The zone running game wasn't bad they will get their timing down with these new backs and it will be on. I hope Leary isn't out to long with his groin.

Comment

[ATTACH]742232[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X