• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
    I was expecting these replies.
    Riiiiiight. Dance, crawdad, dance!

Comment

I was expecting these replies. And you guys didn't let me down. Thank you, my point was proven. Of course it's preseason. It doesn't count. Had the outcome been the other way around it would have been, HOW GREAT THE COWBOY ARE!!!! Looking forward to the upcoming season this year. Good luck to the Cowboys nation.

LOL. I guess last night's beer finally wore off.

Comment

That is honestly the first time I've ever seen someone talk smack about a preseason game...its kind of like winning a beauty contest for ugly people...

Comment

Lol!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post

Hahaha that is greatness! Saved!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post

Boom! Pure greatness Dave!

Comment

I was expecting these replies. And you guys didn't let me down. Thank you, my point was proven. Of course it's preseason. It doesn't count. Had the outcome been the other way around it would have been, HOW GREAT THE COWBOY ARE!!!! Looking forward to the upcoming season this year. Good luck to the Cowboys nation.
                Keep trying. BTW your draw length is too long...

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                  Keep trying. BTW your draw length is too long...
                  And the right arm should be slightly bent
                  . Can't wait for 9/13

Comment

The only point that was proven is that Minnesota fandom must really suck to get excited about a preseason win.... and then crawfish.

Comment

How bout dem VIKINGS last night. Put a good ol fashioned mudhole stompin on dem cowsheep.
                      Good for them you should be proud. What a great franchise, 0-4 at the Super Bowl!!! Troll on!

Comment

Originally posted by Wackmaster View Post
                        Good for them you should be proud. What a great franchise, 0-4 at the Super Bowl!!! Troll on!
                        I will say their uniforms are kind of cool...I dig the purple...

Comment

The Dallas Cowboys cut five players Monday as they begin the process of getting their roster down to the 75-man limit by the 3 p.m. Tuesday deadline.

The Cowboys have waived cornerback Robert Steeples, receiver Phil Bates, defensive tackle Carlif Taylor, punter Tom Hornsey and long snapper Casey Kreiter.

The Cowboys have until 3 p.m. Saturday to get their roster down to the final 53.

The Cowboys now have 84 players on their roster and will have to release nine more players by 3 p.m. Tuesday

Comment

Nice work Scoops keeping it all on one thread lol!!.

Never heard of any of those folks but thanks for the update.

Comment

Cowboys v. Texans...fun times!

Comment

Whoot whoot! Our scrubs are better than their scrubs..

Comment

Working...
                                X