Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    I know you are not gauging them on a pre season game.
    Armchair coaches already have their starting lineups set. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I am trying to stay optimistic knowing we were 0-4 in preseason last year..

Garrett has said that preseason is more about seeing the young guys than winning. I hope that's the reason we look like crap..
      Yeah, let's hope, because we're losing every possible aspect of this game. Even some things you don't see all the time: TD return by defensive lineman, 12 men on field, punt not just blocked but recovered for TD.

C'mon Man!

Comment

I am trying to stay optimistic knowing we were 0-4 in preseason last year..

Garrett has said that preseason is more about seeing the young guys than winning. I hope that's the reason we look like crap..
        My thoughts as well.

Comment

I will never understand how anyone can watch pre-season football.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Well it kind of like watching regular season football...but with more beer, less attention after the first quarter and more guessing at who the hell it is that is playing...

Comment

With no Rangers tonight, it's better than your Oprah reruns...

Comment

Ok , why are the 50 yard numbers painted yellow in every stadium this year ??

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  Ok , why are the 50 yard numbers painted yellow in every stadium this year ??
                  It's the 50th anniversary of the merger of the NFC and AFC into the modern NFL and Superbowl 50.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                    It's the 50th anniversary of the merger of the NFC and AFC into the modern NFL and Superbowl 50.
                    Your a football scholar sir
                    Thanks Keith

Comment

With no Rangers tonight, it's better than your Oprah reruns...
                      I found Heartbreak Ridge, and some UFC fightin on....the cowboys 4th string is closer to watchin opera than I am.

Comment

I found Heartbreak Ridge, and some UFC fightin on....the cowboys 4th string is closer to watchin opera than I am.

lol very true..

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          I know you are not gauging them on a pre season game.
                          Nah .. just typing some thoughts. I do wished Sean Lee would play a little bit. He hasn't played in 6-7 years or sumpthin like that

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            Nah .. just typing some thoughts. I do wished Sean Lee would play a little bit. He hasn't played in 6-7 years or sumpthin like that
                            No way! Save every bit of his guts and sweat for the opener He practices like he plays anyway. He will hit them from their weak side like a bus soon. Cant wait!

Comment

Frank!!

Comment

Not good at all!!! Our D needs all the help we can get and now this happens. I feel bad for him...Nobody wants to get hurt...Especially this early.

Comment

Working...
                                X