No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at the remaining schedule 6 of 7 is realistic IF Romo comes back in sync. The only probable lose would be to the Panthers. Greenbay has been playing poorly of late and the others are very mediocre.

Comment

I think they would have to win out, I don't see them getting in at 8-8 but stranger things have happened in a weak division.

Wouldn't it be something if the Cowboys and Texans both made the playoffs with 8-8 records?
      Last edited by Duane; 11-17-2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
        I think they would have to win out, I don't see them getting in at 8-8 but stranger things have happened in a weak division.
        What the Texans are counting on 8-8 getting them into the playoffs this year.

Comment

Oh norm. You have such awesome rants

Comment

sorry to bust your bubble....but 5-11 will not make the playoffs......

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
              The Cowboys officially released Brandon Weeden today, so it looks like Romo is going to play this weekend.
              This^^^^^

Cheer up, Romo is back in the game. I bet they win 8 games this year.....

Comment

Originally posted by jpowledge View Post
                Norm gets it!!! Tells it like it is!

Comment

Dallas has signed another Seattle reject, Running Back Robert Turbin

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                    So I have a question. Because I'll be honest. At this point I have no clue. What are the % we make the playoffs? The only thing we have going "besides" the team being back is a weak division. But even with our players back, at 2-7 can we "realistically" pull it off?
                    Yes we can win out.

Sun 11/22 @ Miami 1:00 pm ET 4-5
                    Thu 11/26 Carolina 4:30 pm ET 9-0
                    Mon 12/7 @ Washington 8:30 pm ET 4-5
                    Sun 12/13 @ Green Bay 4:25 pm ET 6-3
                    Sat 12/19 NY Jets 8:25 pm ET 5-4
                    Sun 12/27 @ Buffalo 1:00 pm ET 5-4
                    Sun 1/3 Washington 1:00 pm ET 4-5

Comment

They've got two more losses coming, the way I see it. Sorry, but I'm pullin for em.

They'll either lose to Carolina or GreenBay, then one to Washington.

Wouldn't surprise me they go into week 17 needing a victory to win the East, then get derailed by Washington. Sound familiar?
                      Last edited by hpdrifter; 11-18-2015, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Rotflmao[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

There was once a time when Romo stood for a loss. Now I and Cowboys fans hold our breath. Oh the irony of it all.

I'll be honest, I dwell in the past! Ha! Hail to #8

Comment

Obviously the Cowboys are about to sign another running back. They've signed 3 Seahawk rejects so far this year and the Hawks just cut another one.

The Seattle Seahawks have waived running back Bryce Brown, according to multiple reports.

Comment

Working...
                              X