Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
      Not over rated, but when your top receiver gives up before the ball gets to him, not even the best of the best can win.

Cassell has done a good job in his role, but hasn't seen much help from the guys he throws to IMO. Romo would do no better in the same situation.
      This.

You cannot be objective and look at all that sloppy tackling and dropped balls and still think this is a QB problem. No way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells saw the writing on the wall with the next Al Davis.
        Many of the players with bad attitudes feed off of Jerry's acceptance of their behavior. It is obvious.

JJ is a narcissist and the bad behavior just brings him more attention. He also obviously lacks moral character, so he just doesn't really care.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          The Cowboys are not that Patriots team and neither is anyone else right now, and they didn't make the playoffs.
          Az finished 2nd in their division, and lost in the wild card round.
          Philly missed the playoffs
          The skins were still terrible, and beat the Weeden Cowboys...who won the division.

I'm not saying the rest of the team isn't flawed, or that I wouldn't like to have Murray back, but Romo makes it all work....even the defense. They are a contender with him, and aweful without him. McFadden has had a couple 100yd games in this stretch as well....and they should have won several of them. With Romo......they win most of them.

Denver has the best defense the league has seen in a few years and look what happened to them since Peyton has been beat up.

Take Cam Newton off the panthers and see how many they win.
          I wasn't talking about winning the SB or division, I was talking about winning 1 game. Losing to the Buccaneers is impressive

Comment

This team has a lot of problems and getting Romo back won't fix them. They are better with him for sure, but the QB position isn't the only reason this team is getting beat. Starts with the owner being an arse monkey, coach scared to discipline his team because of said arse monkey. Hardy should have never been signed to begin with but the first time he said anything stupid or blew up on the side line, he should have been bagging groceries the next day. Same goes with Dez..he isn't that good where he needs to be a distraction to the team many times a season. Jerry needs to do nothing more than pay the bills, and let football people make the decisions for the team.

Romo is old too...getting him to play through a season now is a crap shot at best. There is no other qb waiting in the wings now either. So what's next? You probably should hope Romo doesn't get them a few wins when he comes back so you can get a better draft pick instead of one in the early teens.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              One thing I have noticed is when the Cowboys or the Saints play the refs tend to favor the opposing teams with penalty calling.
              Say what.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Say what.
                Come on man put your Homer glasses on see it the right way.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post

JJ is a narcissist and the bad behavior just brings him more attention. He also obviously lacks moral character, so he just doesn't really care.
                    This is a steelers fan chirping about moral charachter. The irony...

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      Well that's absurd!!!
                      What's absurd about it?
                      I will give him credit he finally learned the offense last year and Romo didn't
                      Have to tell him what to do about 1/3 of the time. I love the Cowboys and will continue to pull for them but he is a loser.
                      The icing on the cake was the last play at Tampa when he made zero attempt at helping his team and fighting for that ball.
                      He is a front runner! When it's going good and winning things are fine. When the chips are down he is nowhere to be found.
                      What kind of teammate sits out all 2 a days and doesn't stay enough shape so when the first game comes around he has to have an IV in the first $&@?!$& quarter.
                      Unreliable Undependable Unpredictable.
                      Tom Landry had a quote. It fits him to a perfectly.
                      "Emotions get in the way of Performance"
                      Well I have wasted enough time on this. But I am happy for the rant

Comment

The Cowboys have to have all of their players to make it work, especially Romo, the offense also protected the defense by keeping them off the field, they were dealt a crappy hand this year, no question about it.

Comment

The Cowboys officially released Brandon Weeden today, so it looks like Romo is going to play this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            On a side note....Saints, Beagles, Packers lost! So that helps with the butthurt. Hopefully the Pats will put a cold compress on another dismal weekend for Cowboy fans.

Oh....Texans loose on MNF!

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

So I have a question. Because I'll be honest. At this point I have no clue. What are the % we make the playoffs? The only thing we have going "besides" the team being back is a weak division. But even with our players back, at 2-7 can we "realistically" pull it off?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                                So I have a question. Because I'll be honest. At this point I have no clue. What are the % we make the playoffs? The only thing we have going "besides" the team being back is a weak division. But even with our players back, at 2-7 can we "realistically" pull it off?
                                It is possible, but depends a lot on the division opponents records. Highly unlikely but possible , and that of course is predicated by winning at least 6 of the 7 remaining games.

Comment

Working...
                                X