Covert experts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert experts?

Recently started having issues with my covert. It's a 2014 3G code black. It had been working great, then the batteries died. I replaced them and it was still doing the same thing. I would only get a few of the pics throughout the day, but not all of them. This had never happened before.

I've already switched sd cards trying to see if that would work, but it didn't. Wondering if this is a covert issue or an AT&T issue? The camera hasn't moved from this spot for over a year now and I've never had coverage issues. I also noticed that at the bottom left of the picture that it has changed from saying "Covert" to no "UOvision". Ill try to add a few pics to show the difference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I tried to call covert a little while ago, but they were already closed for the day.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Pull the batteries, and reformat the sd. Completely restart the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogman7290 View Post
          Pull the batteries, and reformat the sd. Completely restart the process.
          Just tried that and sent a test picture. Still has the UOVISION in the bottom left corner.

Comment

I've got nothing for you, unfortunately. I've found Covert's customer service/tech support to be excellent and helpful. Have you called them ??

Comment

Originally posted by TWOHunter View Post
              I've got nothing for you, unfortunately. I've found Covert's customer service/tech support to be excellent and helpful. Have you called them ??
              I did call them earlier, but they were already closed. I went and got the camera down so I'll have it with me when I call them.

Comment

Give them a call. I just sent back my 2014 3g and upgraded to 2015. Cost was $25.00. It's suppose to correct some ATT connection issues.

Comment

Originally posted by llbts1 View Post
                  Give them a call. I just sent back my 2014 3g and upgraded to 2015. Cost was $25.00. It's suppose to correct some ATT connection issues.
                  I did the same about three weeks ago.

Comment

I'm waiting for my coverts to return. I'm upgrading my 2g 2012 and 3g 2014.

2g is out of date and the 3G would only take black pics.

Comment

Jake , call them get a return # and send them in. I did this yesterday. I thought they were changing stuff out in the cameras to update to the 2015 models. She said for $25 dollars per camera they are sending a whole new camera!

Comment

Covert experts?

Gave them a call this morning and got this camera sent in with the return #. They are sending me the 2015 model!! I'm a little confused about the service with AT&T though. I already have them as my carrier, but covert told me it would be cheaper to just set up the pre-paid with them instead of just adding a line to my account. Anybody know which is better?

Comment

Originally posted by jake-1024 View Post
                          Gave them a call this morning and got this camera sent in with the return #. They are sending me the 2015 model!! I'm a little confused about the service with AT&T though. I already have them as my carrier, but covert told me it would be cheaper to just set up the pre-paid with them instead of just adding a line to my account. Anybody know which is better?
                          I did the exchange too about 3 weeks ago. New camera will come with a SIM card and it's easy to setup a GoPhone account online. You don't have to go to AT&T store which was nice. I did the 3 mos for $25. I'm not tech savvy so I called Covert after I setup the new GoPhone account and then covert walked me through setting-up the camera. It was pretty smooth to get up and going.

Comment

I set up a pre-paid with ATT for my 2014 model 3G and it was $33 a month.

Comment

Sometimes you lose service in areas why idk but I've just moved mine 25 yrds before and problem solved

Comment

Working...
                              X