Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Question on "trailer Inspection" and Farm Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WIKI View Post
    Wow didn't relize you got a ticket. This one Burton cop is horrble. I work right here off 290 and and I see him pulling people over constantly. I have seen him sit Family's in the grass for an hour just to search there car then put them back on the road.
    Yeah, he gave me two tickets. Both I am fighting. In fact you may have to be a witness proving that yes we were planting at the ranch. I ain't giving my money without a fight in court....

RD

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
      So if my trailer is rated for over 4500lbs. I have to have trailer brakes.....I bought it brand new without them.........***.........
      Technically yes, This crap is crazy. No one enforces it but they can. The ticket for the inspection sticker is $145. Real chicken Sh** if you ask me.

RD

Comment

You got good cops and you got bad cops just like any other profession. You just got a bad one. Bad cops enforce the letter of the law and good cops enforce the spirit of the law.

Comment

Working...
        X