X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a spotted fallow, either!
    Oh, this might be a miserable hunt!

Comment

That fallow is a STUD! Im going to be broke after this trip!

Comment

[ATTACH]739725[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]739726[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
            I don't have a spotted fallow, either!
            Oh, this might be a miserable hunt!
            When are you going. It might be fun just to egg u on

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
              When are you going. It might be fun just to egg u on
              CastAndBlast is letting me tag along on his family trip, September 18th.

I'm sure I'll be going back before the year's end.

Comment

Buff, are any of the animals getting close to rut? Those fallow are looking pretty swelled up.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                  Buff, are any of the animals getting close to rut? Those fallow are looking pretty swelled up.
                  They are pretty thick!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                    They are pretty thick!

Yes sir! Looks like everything is pretty much rubbed out except the sika. I'm going to crap myself the first time a stag roars next to me. You still thinking of meeting us in Kingwood?

Comment

14 days!! I'm patiently waiting!

Comment

Yes sir! Looks like everything is pretty much rubbed out except the sika. I'm going to crap myself the first time a stag roars next to me. You still thinking of meeting us in Kingwood?
                        They have not started rutting yet but I expect they will go wide open as soon as this heat breaks

Just pigs this morning at the Warthog stand
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	24401291

Comment

On Sundays after church folks will drive the road in front of my place just to see what they can see.
                          From time to time , when we don't have folks hunting, I will flag down a car that is loaded down with kids and take them for a tour in the ranger.
                          Last year I had a grandma and 4 little kids.
                          We were coming through a patch of giant cedar trees when I heard a Red deer roar.
                          I stopped the ranger and roared back at him.
                          This went back ans forth for several minutes until the Red deer suddenly had enough and came charging out of the woods running full blast.
                          He did not stop until he was standing 10 yards in front of the Ranger.
                          He stared us down for a minute and then let out a mighty roar before trotting off.

One of the coolest things I have ever seen and those kids will never forget it

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                            On Sundays after church folks will drive the road in front of my place just to see what they can see.

From time to time , when we don't have folks hunting, I will flag down a car that is loaded down with kids and take them for a tour in the ranger.

We were coming through a patch of giant cedar trees when I heard a Red deer roar.

This went back ans forth for several minutes until the Red deer suddenly had enough and came charging out of the woods running full blast.

He stared us down for a minute and then let out a mighty roar before trotting off.

Wow! I bet that was a rush! That is something they will probably tell stories about for a long time! We can't wait to get out there! Thanks for the update

Comment

awesome

Comment

That's a great story! Even without the Red deer!

Comment

Working...
                                X