Incredible Genetics!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
    I would simply refer to this as a "sattelite Troll"... Not the big troll himself, but a little one cheering him on. Usually there are several egging the big one on. You remove the big one and they scatter to the winds, usually never getting big enough to be a problem.
    I'm glad somebody finally called me a troll !! My life is complete now

Sorry bud, but your way off. I like them big antlered, pen raised, released breeder deer. I like to "guide" those poor "hunters" with the really deep pockets that want to shoot those released deer. Some folks like it some don't. Don't hate me because you can't do it..... Trolling on

Comment

Originally posted by deer99hunter View Post
      I'm glad somebody finally called me a troll !! My life is complete now

Sorry bud, but your way off. I like them big antlered, pen raised, released breeder deer. I like to "guide" those poor "hunters" with the really deep pockets that want to shoot those released deer. Some folks like it some don't. Don't hate me because you can't do it..... Trolling on
      Lol. Google Las Raices Ranch, that's his.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        I much prefer non types buut,

Last year.

Does he have split brow tines? I passed on a buck with split brow times the last year my family owned our ranch before we sold it. I was holding out for a bigger buck I knew was around but I never got either one. I regret it all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          I'm quite aware of his ranch. I was referring to the pen raised / released deer. It is obvious that he is very proud of raising native deer to their full potential, as well he should be.

But don't look down on us because we like 'em. To each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            Made from $$$$$$$

Big ego game, how much do you have
            Ego hardly has anything to do with my Uncle. He lives miles from anybody, and if it aint deer season, hes a hermit. Funny guy that likes to drink beer and hang out. If someone wants to come see his deer that we know, he tells us to take them out to look and he will just sit inside. He started off 35 years ago with a fawn he almost ran over with a combine. He then got all of his permits and has been thriving as one of the most successful deer breeders in Texas, all while staying under the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick'n'String View Post
              Does he have split brow tines? I passed on a buck with split brow times the last year my family owned our ranch before we sold it. I was holding out for a bigger buck I knew was around but I never got either one. I regret it all the time!

They are below his G1's and not a true split actually.

Hi Marco!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deer99hunter View Post
                I'm quite aware of his ranch. I was referring to the pen raised / released deer. It is obvious that he is very proud of raising native deer to their full potential, as well he should be.

But don't look down on us because we like 'em. To each their own.
                I'm not looking down at you for liking big deer. I'm looking down at you for being horrible trolls. If you are going to stir the pot, at least do it in ways that aren't as obvious to even the most trollbait vulnerable people here.

As a former troll myself I'm actually offended by your performance.
                Last edited by Encinal; 07-02-2015, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Incredible Genetics!!!

I'm not looking down at you for liking big deer. I'm looking down at you for being horrible trolls. If you are going to stir the pot, at least do it in ways that aren't as obvious to even the most trollbait vulnerable people here.

Hey, I can't change ur mind and I'm not gonna try. I didn't get put in the cooler for what you said. You're talking about things you know nothing of. And lastly I posted this because I thought the rack was awesome. If you can except that its cool. Don't know what your problem is anyway. I've been pro "You" and your ranch for the longest time.

Now can we get back to the deer???
                    Last edited by JW; 07-02-2015, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Look Mr. , I don't know where you get that I'm "trolling" , but whatever. I do consider Jason to be a dang good friend of mine though. When he posted this thread I thought "good gosh look at that headgear !!! " . Seeing some of the butthurt comments makes me shake my head though. So, if you think I'm "trolling" , then so be it. I don't see it quite the same way.

Best of luck to you and your ranch and I'll be following you/it this coming season, as usual.

Comment

Well here's a 290 plus free range. Better?!

Comment

Oops

Comment

What are they doing to these deer nowadays, are they just giving them mainline protein injection like heroin?

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
                              They'll be walking backwards dragging their heads on the ground soon enough with all this genetic manipulation. I love big bucks, but it's kinda like this at some point IMO.
                              I kind of agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                                What are they doing to these deer nowadays, are they just giving them mainline protein injection like heroin?
                                Insane amounts of research, selective breeding, creating a stress free environment, money, time, protein, and work. Deer breeding is a hell of a lot more work than most people realize, and probably harder than what 80% of the GS does for a living.

Comment

Working...
                                X