No announcement yet.

Remembering some of the "special" TBH Fathers on Father's day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the toughest thread I’ve ever read on this site, but I felt like I was supposed to. I can’t imagine ever losing a child. Prayers for all of these fathers today. I’m glad this thread exists for you guys to find each other on here. I hope that the words of support on here from the tbh brotherhood offer some small measure of comfort for each of you.
    Last edited by bullets13; 06-18-2023, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone.

Comment

Prayers for all who’ve lost a child.
        We were blest to have had 30 years with our son Brad.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
          This is the toughest thread I’ve ever read on this site, but I felt like I was supposed to. I can’t imagine ever losing a child. Prayers for all of these fathers today. I’m glad this thread exists for you guys to find each other on here. I hope that the words of support on here from the tbh brotherhood offer some small measure of comfort for each of you.
          Yes they do. The kind words and moral support from the brother/sister hood are indeed helpful.

Comment

Much love, my friends. I know this is a tough day!

Comment

Holidays suck now. Miss my son, sorry for y’alls pain today on Thanksgiving. My boy loved food and would literally plan for this day weeks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by osochuck View Post
                My boy loved food and would literally plan for this day weeks in advance.
                Lol.
                I didn’t eat breakfast this morning just for that reason.
                I am so sorry for your loss and can’t begin to understand the loss of a child.
                God bless you Sir, and your family.

Comment

I can’t imagine y’all’s sorrow. May God bless you all.

Comment

It was 10 years ago this past August 5th for us... It's easier now, but there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about him. My wife and I still love him dearly and thank God for the 27 years we had him. He loved God and worked hard for the Kingdom here. We can't wait to see him again! We're gonna whup his arse (as Burnadell would say), then just love on him some more!

Comment

Beautiful thread. Period.

Comment

Tomorrow, Nov 25th, would make 45 years since the passing of Michael Jr.. Through faith, I know we will meet again some day. It was a Sunday morning. Except for the soft sounds of sobbing I was making, and as his final breath was taken, I felt the presence of the heavens fill that small, quiet side room over the next few moments. I'll stop here. And say, "There is a God".
                        Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-24-2023, 08:36 AM.

Comment

May God bless and comfort you all

Comment

God bless us all. I’m sitting in a bow blind with my 8 year old grandson just thinking about how much fun his Uncle Brad would have with him. His Dad Blane has done a wonderful job of teaching him about hunting and his uncle Brad.

Comment

Working...
                            X