No announcement yet.

Remembering some of the "special" TBH Fathers on Father's day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The song “God Is My Refuge” comes to mind as I read each one of these posts.
    It’s only through Gods mercy and Grace that any of us can endure such pain.
    Each one of you dads are and will always be in my prayers.
    Lean on Him for strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I offer nothing but prayer and condolence to those of you suffering loss.

Comment

More tears this morning...I will update my list.

I'd like to also ask a favor. For those of you that would and feel like it....could you please share a pic of your loved ones in this thread? We can use this thread for years to update and honor them. Again, those of us in this "club" know how therapeutic it is to support one another. I just think a picture enables us that additional connection.
        This thread and TBH in general helps me deal with the darkness. Love you guys.

Comment

Prayers up for those on this list, this is the first time I have seen this thread and my heart aches for each of you and your family's.

Comment

This is our son one month before his untimely death at 27 years old... My wife and I miss him every single day. We were and are very proud of our son. He's walking with Jesus today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2616.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	24686445

This is him and his older sister.. Through God's grace, He has provided us with two wonderful grandsons to pour our love into. They are truly a blessing from God through our wonderful daughter... We are so very proud of them both...

Name:	IMGP0465.jpg
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	24686446

Name:	IMG_1887.jpg
Size:	239.2 KB
ID:	24686447

Comment

Name:	IMG_4264.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	26512091 Another year...another Father's Day...another bump of this thread.
              Our list of course continues to unfortunately grow. I pray especially for those of you that have joined the club having recently lost a child.
              I promise you all that it gets better. The pain will lessen eventually. There was a time that I hated to hear the cliche "time heals all wounds" but it's true. It really does because we have no choice but to go on. Life just keeps moving forward.
              Jerod has been gone a little over 14 years now and I have to admit I had a FIRST for me this year. It's hard to believe but there was a day that somehow slipped through that I actually didn't think of him. That saddens me and I feel extremely guilty but I also know that it IN NO WAY means I've forgotten about my son. I guess it's just where God has allowed me to finally be at peace.

God bless all you guys.

SaltwaterSlick
              Toolman
              Fishndude
              MertzonMan
              Texas Grown
              Shooter
              BearKills
              TexaRican
              Mike Javi Cooper
              Sharecropper
              Leonhogboy
              Cooper
              Kingfisher
              FLASH_OUTDOORS
              Buckshot-73
              60 Deluxe
              McPatrickClan
              huntandfishguy6
              phoneman
              Bowanta
              bar2hunter
              Brazos Hunter
              Drycreek3189
              dgilbert
              newmathewsfan
              jessBsemple
              sotx
              Txhunter3000
              pure lefty
              James
              ?theling
              preaux40
              osochuck
              SnJGuin
              Fork Man
              swamprabbit59
              TxHamJello
              RascalArms

Comment

Blessed Fathers Day to these men that really know loss. I pray Gods comfort and peace over each of you today.

Comment

I knew that this thread would be bumped again and rightfully so. It was a tough read last year and still is today. I won’t ramble on trying to express my condolences. But I will just say again like last year that I’m not half the man of those that are named on this list. God bless each and every one of you.

Comment

Te amo amigos!!

<><

Comment

God bless you guys!

Comment

My heart hurts reading that list. May God bless you all.

Comment

Its hard to post this, its been over a year.

Comment

Happy Father’s Day men.
                            God bless you all.

Comment

I force myself to read through this thread every year on Father's Day. It's often the only tears that I shed all year long, but that's OK. I do it to honor the men on that list and to remind myself how blessed we are just to be a Dad. Prayers for all you Dads and may God hold your babies close until you get to again.

Comment

Originally posted by osochuck View Post
                                Its hard to post this, its been over a year.
                                Hang in there, brother. Faith, is knowing you will one day be together again. My faith grows stronger and stronger each day, each moment, I see all of His blessings.

Comment

Working...
                                X