No announcement yet.

2015 Hagerman Archery Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you still qualify for hag at Bass Pro in grapevine?

Comment

Good question

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
        Anyone drawn for b that's interested in sharing a cabin, give me a shout
        I'll be your huckleberry..... Congrats to everyone that drew!

Comment

congrats to all the hunters...

here's my bike set up...

Comment

Talked to Gayle this morning, she confirmed I was in (pending pmt and qualifying) and that the areas closed to hunting are still open to the public

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Martin View Post
              I'll be your huckleberry..... Congrats to everyone that drew!
              Chris,

Congrats and I'm looking forward to hunting with you again. Dreamer1 (Scott) and I are going in on a cabin. I'll check to see if they have a three bed unit. Pm me your email

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by rumbanator View Post
                wcb should have had 3 pts. i hunted with him and oscar the year he killed his big buck and i had 3 pts. did not draw in 13/ 1pt, did not draw in 14/2nd pt. applied this yr. 3rd pt./drawn
                No....you had two points....2013 and 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                  You can Qualify every Saturday at On Target in Canton.

Comment

B here.. I had 3 points going into this year

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                      Chris,

Congrats and I'm looking forward to hunting with you again. Dreamer1 (Scott) and I are going in on a cabin. I'll check to see if they have a three bed unit. Pm me your email

Jeff
                      Awesome, Scott's a class act. Sent you a text, still had your number from the last hunt.

Comment

Has anyone ever been drawn as an alternate? I was near the cutoff and just wondered what the average number was each year for people that didn't qualify or turn in their fee that were drawn.

Comment

I think they drew more this year thinking that there weren't going to be any alternates. Someone correct me if that is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by dbwilson View Post
                            Has anyone ever been drawn as an alternate? I was near the cutoff and just wondered what the average number was each year for people that didn't qualify or turn in their fee that were drawn.
                            They aren't doing a second drawing anymore. They want 225 hunters and they draw 240 because the know some of those won't hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJanow View Post
                              They aren't doing a second drawing anymore. They want 225 hunters and they draw 240 because the know some of those won't hunt.

Correct

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                                Email response from Hunting Manager at BPS:

Hagerman qualification takes place Tuesday and Thursday from 1 until 6, and Saturday 9 to 12. You will need to purchase an hour in the range at 13.00 an hour and we will let you practice until you are ready then we will come score you. Just head to the range and we will set you up there.

Ted A Henderson

Hunting Manager

Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World #005

972-691-5211, tie line 105-5211

tahenderson@basspro.com

Comment

Working...
                                X