Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol... we all have those moments.

Comment

You guys that are cutting yourself need to invest in a sawstop saw, if it senses flesh it locks up the blade and pulls it down into the machine. Ya'll be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
        Does it matter which direction the blade is rotating???

Somethin tells me that that is an important detail.
        This crossed my mind about the time I read down to this comment. Glad you turned things around

Oh, and you already have a more comprehensive grasp on saw blades than most guys in this day and time Keep up the wood work.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
          Does it matter which direction the blade is rotating???

Somethin tells me that that is an important detail.

My brother did the same with my chain saw once. He thought he'd be nice and replace the chain and not screw mine up as he had several dozen post oaks to cut down.

Well after nearly burning the trees to the ground instead, he brought it back to me complaining "your chain saw sucks....". I took a quick look at it, said wait here and took it into my shop, flipped the chain around and proceeded to go through a dead juniper like a hot knife through butter.

I wished I'd had a sign to hand him

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter75 View Post
            You guys that are cutting yourself need to invest in a sawstop saw, if it senses flesh it locks up the blade and pulls it down into the machine. Ya'll be safe.

I have one now great table saws horrible dust collection set up on them

Comment

Working...
            X