Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clark View Post
    Beautiful, thx for sharing.

I'll never forget my first sighting while fishing the spit in Homer.
    Soared right over my head, spread those big talons...and landed on top of a dumpster.
    I too saw my first one in the wild on the Homer spit. Swooped down, picked a fish out of the water, and flew right over our heads..... Incredible animal

Comment

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks guys, glad you like them. I hope to have time to go next week for the last time this nesting season.

Comment

Great pics!!

Comment

Awesome. We are fortunate to see them daily as we life very close to the Mississippi River on the ILL., Iowa border.. We often take photography trips (wife heavy into photography) to see what she can capture. Just a few.l
            Attached Files

Comment

Used to see them daily when I worked in the woodlands and this was 13 years ago. Now we're on Lake Livingston and see them almost daily. Their best is about 300 yds from the edge of our property. Pretty awesome.

Comment

I found a fishing spot on cypress creek in spring, great white bass fishing and me and my girlfriend call it the Eagles best, because directly above the hole we fish is a nesting pair. It's awesome to fish and watch them come and go. Not to mention they make an amazing sound.

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
                  I found a fishing spot on cypress creek in spring, great white bass fishing and me and my girlfriend call it the Eagles best, because directly above the hole we fish is a nesting pair. It's awesome to fish and watch them come and go. Not to mention they make an amazing sound.

Comment

Working...
                  X