No announcement yet.

is open carry going to make it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its absolutely ridiculous to think that somehow OC is somehow a bigger danger to society than CC.

Some of you guys are a serious embarrassment to the shooting community. I think some of ya'll are more afraid of guns than the antis.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
      This back and forth trying to prove your stance/thoughts/opinions is doing nothing.

If your for it or against it, then contact your Senator/Representative and voice your opinion. Easy peasy
      I disagree. There's not one person on here, that's been around for any length of time, that hasn't opened, or changed their mind about some things, due to reading others views/opinions.

Now there are some hard heads, that simply can't be swayed in any way. I'm not going to mention screen names, but their initials are............................................... ................

......................SPEEDGOAT!
      Last edited by Ironman; 05-14-2015, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
        Its absolutely ridiculous to think that somehow OC is somehow a bigger danger to society than CC.

Some of you guys are a serious embarrassment to the shooting community. I think some of ya'll are more afraid of guns than the antis.
        Easy....
        I don't think Matt is scared of anything (except maybe having to dress like a woman) .
        He is concerned for his family.

We disagree on whether or not his concerns have any legitimate basis..but dont confuse that with him being scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
          I absolutely love the bravado on this topic. The Machismo is almost too much to bear. I am not scared of open carry. I just have concerns for the safety of my family. Comparing cars and driver licenses to gun ownership, telling me to move to California, and addressing me as Ma'am are all over the top. Although, I did chuckle at the idea of changing my gender and moving to California
          Oh come on man, I never told you to move to Cali....it was just a suggestion.

And I also prefaced it by saying "with all due respect". It's all good brother!! I just want you to feel safe here in the great state of Texas!!
          Last edited by RascalArms; 05-14-2015, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Easy....
            I don't think Matt is scared of anything (except maybe having to dress like a woman) .
            He is concerned for his family.

We disagree on whether or not his concerns have any legitimate basis..but dont confuse that with him being scared.
            Wasn't directing that at him...but others amongst us.

Comment

I absolutely love the bravado on this topic. The Machismo is almost too much to bear. I am not scared of open carry. I just have concerns for the safety of my family. Comparing cars and driver licenses to gun ownership, telling me to move to California, and addressing me as Ma'am are all over the top. Although, I did chuckle at the idea of changing my gender and moving to California
              The sad thing is they may not accept you in California!! Not because of being an ugly transgender gun hater, but because of your other views. Oh and the fact your an animal murderer!!

Maybe at first it would make you uneasy over your concerns, but I bet after a little while you would be totally fine with it. Open carry that is.
              Last edited by Lungbustr; 05-14-2015, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post

And I also prefaced it by saying "with all due respect".
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af-Id_fuXFA"]Talladega Nights With All Due Respect - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

dont you have a gun to clean somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                    dont you have a gun to clean somewhere?
                    I'm working on it

Comment

Some of y'all worry a little too much. It's been legal here for a long time. No problem at all. Calm down. It will be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                        Why?
                        First of all, I am ALL in favor of the 2nd ammend. I wish everyone would carry a gun cause I love the stories where the bad guy ends up dead.I carry mine (concealed) everywhere I go. I see no reason (and please do not give me that constitutional right BS)why anyone would need to carry a firearm in the open. What are you trying to accomplish? A feeling of security?I don't think that's it and if it is, are you really that scared!? Do you really think it proves anything to anyone just because you get to wear your gun on the outside? If you want to own AR15's, AK-47's, RPG or whatever I have no problem with it at all. Just dont want it shoved in my face when I'm at the movies,out to eat or anywhere else . I want to watch the movie, not worry about who forgot to take thier XanaX today.

Comment

Phase 1: Open Carry! Hell to the yeah. Time to go Holster shopping. Honey, does this holster look good with these boots? Do you think anyone else in Bible Study will be carrying a glock 19 with a brown deSantis? This is AWESOME! Look at me....I am an open carrying mofo. Try me. Try me. Try me.

Phase 2: Open Carry. This is Texas by God America. I think I'll open carry again today. It's been a week or so. Dang this feels good. Say something to me Mr. Security Guard at Chase Bank....I dare you. Got a pocket copy of the law right here on my ibooks app. Dang. He didn't even give me a second look. Hmmm.

Phase 3: Honey? Yes? How come you never open carry any more? I do. You just don't see me. I do it all time. Really? I can't remember the last time I saw you open carry. You must not be paying attention to me.

Phase 4: Open carry is my right....but concealed carry makes a lot more sense. I'll just untuck this TBH shirt. It hides my gut anyway. I'll open carry tomorrow when I go to HEB. Lots of folks there.

Phase 5: Look at that noobie. "Woo hoo...I can open carry". What a gun nerd.
                          Last edited by Chew; 05-14-2015, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
                            First of all, I am ALL in favor of the 2nd ammend. I wish everyone would carry a gun cause I love the stories where the bad guy ends up dead.I carry mine (concealed) everywhere I go. I see no reason (and please do not give me that constitutional right BS)why anyone would need to carry a firearm in the open. What are you trying to accomplish? A feeling of security?I don't think that's it and if it is, are you really that scared!? Do you really think it proves anything to anyone just because you get to wear your gun on the outside? If you want to own AR15's, AK-47's, RPG or whatever I have no problem with it at all. Just dont want it shoved in my face when I'm at the movies,out to eat or anywhere else . I want to watch the movie, not worry about who forgot to take thier XanaX today.
                            When someone starts with that it almost always means the exact opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Phase 1: Open Carry! Hell to the yeah. Time to go Holster shopping. Honey, does this holster look good with these boots? Do you think anyone else in Bible Study will be carrying a glock 19 with a brown deSantis? This is AWESOME! Look at me....I am an open carrying mofo. Try me. Try me. Try me.

Phase 2: Open Carry. This is Texas by God America. I think I'll open carry again today. It's been a week or so. Dang this feels good. Say something to me Mr. Security Guard at Chase Bank....I dare you. Got a pocket copy of the law right here on my ibooks app. Dang. He didn't even give me a second look. Hmmm.

Phase 3: Honey? Yes? How come you never open carry any more? I do. You just don't see me. I do it all time. Really? I can't remember the last time I saw you open carry. You must not be paying attention to me.

Phase 4: Open carry is my right....but concealed carry makes a lot more sense. I'll just untuck this TBH shirt. It hides my gut anyway. I'll open carry tomorrow when I go to HEB. Lots of folks there.

Phase 5: Look at that noobie. "Woo hoo...I can open carry". What a gun nerd.
                              Phase 6: Whew. .Sure am glad I open carried.. That elephant looked menacing till he saw the smoke wagon..

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                                When someone starts with that it almost always means the exact opposite.
                                Not hardly brother, sometimes it is what it just is.

Comment

Working...
                                X