is open carry going to make it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
    According to Texas Carry HB910 will come out of committee Monday and should be on the Senate floor by Thursday for a vote.

Thank you very much for the update.

And you too Tommy.
    Last edited by Jethro; 05-15-2015, 07:54 AM.

Comment

It's 8:56 CST
      According to Texas Carry HB910 will come out of committee Monday and should be on the Senate floor by Thursday for a vote.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        It's 8:56 CST
        as long as no amendments are added, it should be good.

Comment

It's 10:23 CST

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            You are a guy I could share a Campfire with

Gary is a good dude.

He just has a misguided opinion on this matter.

There's always gonna be scary people in this world. How you deal with them is the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Gary is a good dude.

He just has a misguided opinion on this matter.

There's always gonna be scary people in this world. How you deal with them is the difference.
              I wouldn't call it misguided. Some of us have different priorities is all. Our concerns are ours and we own them. I respect everyone's views on it. We are all for the passing of the bill which is a good thing to see

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                Sorry. Just too old and old school to find that attractive.

I'm with you on that one Gary.

Pretty much instant turn off, no matter how hot she may be otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                  I wouldn't call it misguided. Some of us have different priorities is all. Our concerns are ours and we own them. I respect everyone's views on it. We are all for the passing of the bill which is a good thing to see

I respect your and his views on it, I just don't understand them.

I do everything possible to look out for my smiley and do whatever it takes to protect them.

But if I see a guy open carrying a handgun, my awareness may be raised but I won't be jumping to conclusions because I will be likely to be carrying one openly as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    look out for my smiley
                    I did. Here he is. He's doing fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      I did. Here he is. He's doing fine.
                      i got his friend right here.

Comment

It's 12:11 CST

Comment

This is what I saw.
                          Phillips’ HB 910 is scheduled for hearing in Senate State Affairs Committee on Monday. After a repeat of everything that’s been said previously by the antis in past hearings, it could go to floor as early as next week. If it passes floor vote clean, it would be good to go for Governor Abbott to sign. If they amend it . . .

that version would have to go back to House to vote on amendment. Not sure whether the Senate will try to amend it with Campus Carry. If they do they run the risk of having the clock run out.

It looks like the House Homeland Security and Public Safety Commitee pulled an accelerated formal meeting and reported out the Senate Campus Carry bill pushing it back to House Calendars Committee. My read is that the Senate is going to take the House open carry bill and the House will take up the Senate bill so each gets to take some credit.

Too early to celebrate, but this is positive movement. The Dems are desperately trying to run clock out on the majority, so the sooner they floor vote the better

Comment

It's 3:03 CST

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              Thanks ..got caught up playing trivia crack...lost track of time

Comment

Thanks ..got caught up playing trivia crack...lost track of time
                                I got your 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X