No announcement yet.

South TX lease opening (Aguilares, Tx)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not one to speculate but is the price per gun the same if it's one or two people? If so then I would think I was being taken advantage of and paying for someone else's hunting. Just my thought. Not trying to question anyone's integrity but I've had that happen to me before and it's not cool.

Comment

Thanks for the speculation! It's the same price though

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
          I'm not one to speculate but is the price per gun the same if it's one or two people? If so then I would think I was being taken advantage of and paying for someone else's hunting. Just my thought. Not trying to question anyone's integrity but I've had that happen to me before and it's not cool.
          Once someone secures a Lease they can charge what they want its not an "INTEGRITY" issue at all. If its a price your comfortable with then you should lease it. What does it matter if the guy charges more to help pay for his portion. He did all the legwork and found the lease so why would he let others(you) take advantage of his hard work. Someone getting bent about another person upcharging him for a lease sounds democratic to me. Not saying this is the case with the OP but I get tired of hearing the whining about it.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by fctrapper View Post
              once someone secures a lease they can charge what they want its not an "integrity" issue at all. If its a price your comfortable with then you should lease it. What does it matter if the guy charges more to help pay for his portion. He did all the legwork and found the lease so why would he let others(you) take advantage of his hard work. Someone getting bent about another person upcharging him for a lease sounds democratic to me. Not saying this is the case with the op but i get tired of hearing the whining about it.

[ATTACH]716533[/ATTACH]

Comment

Can you please send me more info on the lease, I would appreciate it. 2109650286

Comment

IMO charge what you want, but tell me what your doing. Then if you want the spot then pay the asking price. Don't let the info be gotten "second hand"

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                    [ATTACH]716533[/ATTACH]

Huh? I don't think he's being tough about anything. He's just giving an opinion. Wrong meme in my opinion.

Ray

Comment

I would assume it's 2400.00 a gun just as stated. That's about the going rate for that size property in that area. Very well known for producing great bucks, and if surrounded by decent size neighbors is a plus.

Bump for a good area.

Comment

Aguilares lease

Originally posted by Bowdacious View Post
                        Can you please send me more info on the lease, I would appreciate it. 2109650286
                        Pm sent

Comment

Bump

Comment

Ttt

Comment

did you file deer lease

Comment

Originally posted by Harold View Post
                                did you file deer lease
                                This is a 5 year old thread.
                                He may not even have it anymore

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Working...
                                X