Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

CHL draw thread part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a LEO, I pay $28 a month for an "on tap" attorney 24/7. Has it been worth it? You betcha.....more than I can explain.

While you may be completely innocent and 100% justified, it's very comforting knowing you have the presence of legal cousel to advise you prior to and during any questioning. During a grand jury hearing, a competent attorney who has experience in these matters is worth their weight in gold. I'm not sure how much it is for Texas Law Shield but if it's close to what I pay, it's peace of mind for me and has already paid for itself many times over.

In my opinion.

Comment

I use Texas law shield, $10 a month

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
        As a LEO, I pay $28 a month for an "on tap" attorney 24/7. Has it been worth it? You betcha.....more than I can explain.

While you may be completely innocent and 100% justified, it's very comforting knowing you have the presence of legal cousel to advise you prior to and during any questioning. During a grand jury hearing, a competent attorney who has experience in these matters is worth their weight in gold. I'm not sure how much it is for Texas Law Shield but if it's close to what I pay, it's peace of mind for me and has already paid for itself many times over.

In my opinion.
        Really good advice

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post

In my opinion.
          Are you going through a company?

Looking into this further I've found Texas Law Shield and Patriot Legal Protection.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
            Are you going through a company?

Looking into this further I've found Texas Law Shield and Patriot Legal Protection.

I have TMPA, I think it's LEO only but if Texas Law Shield gives you 24/7 access to an attorney for legal advice for only $10/month, it's worth it IMO.

With mine, I call a 1-800 line and there's an operator that answers and takes down your info, an attorney calls you back with 5-10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
            X