No announcement yet.

lets see them fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some friends and I may have caught a few this weekend on the brazos...And we most definitely didn't run out of beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
      some friends and I may have caught a few this weekend on the brazos...And we most definitely didn't run out of beer!
      I definitely think I left my cooler with yall hahaha

Comment

Some of you boys need to leave some fish in the water for the rest of us.

Comment

good day of catfish

Group caught 11 in total over a couple days with biggest around 50lbs and good mess of channel cats as well. Got tired of cleaning fish.

Excuse lack of tech savvy if pic is sideways

Gone fishin'

TD

Comment

Hoss

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1430783691329.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	24378710

Comment

This is Ms. LiftAndShoot (maybe Ms. CastAndCatch..) from Lake Fork last weekend..

Yes, it was the biggest fish of the weekend. Among all of us. And all the guides. On the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                Group caught 11 in total over a couple days with biggest around 50lbs and good mess of channel cats as well. Got tired of cleaning fish.

Gone fishin'

TD
                Fify
                Attached Files
                Last edited by El Forajido; 05-04-2015, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Caught my limit of specks, fishing the flats of San Jose Island, working a foot or so of water this past Saturday. Sun at my back, slow stalking a few castable opportunities, working sand, grass and channel cuts and pockets, casting arties on the hunt.

My biggest speck went 25" and I spotted her cruising in less than a foot of water stalking mullet hugging the shoreline. 1/2 Johnson Sprite gold spoon, rigged with a hand tied bucktail #4 treble hook trailer, casted just in front and worked topwater style, triggered her bite. I stalked trout till a boat spotted me netting a fish and out bailed 5 wade fishermen, blowing the scene instantly. Ended my day with 11 fish, after getting a late 10 am start. Caught the biggest fish in the middle of the day, low tide conditions, after all the morning traffic cleared, leaving me alone to work the way I love to fish.

Fouled my prop on some loose anchor line running a flat in 1.7ft of water. Bailed out and removed it....had a mushroom anchor full of mud attached with a stainless D-Ring. No damage but you never know what the heck is piled up on many of these inshore flats.

Launched out of Conn Brown harbor

My flats stalker

The first fish - ice breaker of the day. The line that fouled my prop....on the deck.

Last edited by AtTheWall; 05-04-2015, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Nice spec, crummy news on the prop.

Comment

Caught another good fish today with the top water bite going strong!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430882346.001951.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	24378868

Comment

A few eaters from RayBob
                        Attached Files

Comment

Headed to Lake Conroe this weekend, would like to get the kids on some fish. Any advice???

Comment

The Gremlin's first Bass.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Fished pier in Port A on the ship channel Saturday night. Few gaftop and 1 bull red.

Comment

pretty decent day in south la

Comment

Working...
                                X