Originally posted by flywise View Post
    https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...hlight=coleman

Anyone want this thing, $50 in Lampasas area
    Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice 425.

Comment

Scored on another 3 burner stove. Fired up on the first try. Will post before and after. Date 2 80

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Best thing ever for blood trailing
          Thats a fact

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Got 4 lanterns that were grandads. Two are the red 200a, late 1960s. One is a dual mantle 220h with the add on reflector handle. Replaced the valve packing in one 200, new pump cups, and cleaned the 220. Work great. The last one not shown is a brown 275 that makes nice fireballs. Cool little pieces of equipment.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by jdg13; 12-25-2022, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
                    Got 4 lanterns that were grandads. Two are the red 200a, late 1960s. One is a dual mantle 220h with the add on reflector handle. Replaced the valve packing in one 200, new pump cups, and cleaned the 220. Work great. The last one not shown is a brown 275 that makes nice fireballs. Cool little pieces of equipment.

Nice collection. My 275 is just for show/collecting dust.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                      Nice collection. My 275 is just for show/collecting dust.
                      Mine like most needs a new schrader valve. Dumps fuel as soon as pressure is built. Its now a decor piece.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
                        Mine like most needs a new schrader valve. Dumps fuel as soon as pressure is built. Its now a decor piece.

Yup same as mine.

Comment

What is the oldest lantern or stove in your collection? I have 1941 242b lantern. This gem fired up on the first try.

Comment

Have y’all seen the prices for used lantern’s? plenty of fixer uppers still out there.

Comment

My 1939 lantern saw duty during recent power outage. It's the most reliable one I own. My 275 is automatic and got used last week as well.

Comment

Fiancee pulled out her camping stuff and has a Model 290 Powerhouse from the 80's. Needs a new pump but in great shape otherwise. She also has an older propane one but those aren't near as fun

Comment

Working...
                                X