No announcement yet.

Coleman treasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad gave me this heater that belonged to my grandpa. I'm going to have to take the wick out and soak it for a little while to get it cleaned up but it should be fully operational after that.

Picked up another 220H at a flea market over the weekend, came with yellow case and small aluminum funnel. I'll get it operational this week. Spied a couple brown 275's but they wanted more than I was willing to pay.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

nice score on the lantern and clam shell case. Heaters are nice just have plenty of ventilation.

Comment

Anybody found any treasures lately?

Comment

Pulled a couple stoves out of a storage shed that were left behind. Pumped one up and it lit first try with the fuel that was in it. I think it's a 78 year stove if I recall correctly. I cooked sausage on it while we made sausage a while back.Click image for larger version

Name:	209031377896480d6e6e82a3567c2bbf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	24678847

Comment

That case looks perfect. I found two treasures yesterday but the negotiations are still in progress

Comment

A bought a 5120, it’s a single burner cartridge unit.

It holds the 6 oz canisters. Any idea on value? I guess there’s a kit to use the bigger canisters.

Comment

A bought a 5120, it’s a single burner cartridge unit.

It holds the 6 oz canisters. Any idea on value? I guess there’s a kit to use the bigger canisters.

Comment

I have an old 222 a or b (can’t remember) I’d like to get going. If anyone knows about these lil guys lmk. I have 10/12 full sized lanterns I’ve been able to restore but this one escapes me. It’s in good shape but won’t light up….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump for 5120 info.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DoveBlaster View Post
                      I have an old 222 a or b (can’t remember) I’d like to get going. If anyone knows about these lil guys lmk. I have 10/12 full sized lanterns I’ve been able to restore but this one escapes me. It’s in good shape but won’t light up….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it hold pressure?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
                        Bump for 5120 info.

Thanks

Are you looking for value to sell?

Comment

Tested a couple of lanterns this evening. 290a Power House and 220K. Fired up on the first try.

Comment

I'm up to 10 stoves, 10 lanterns and 1 heater. I haven't tinkered with any of them in awhile except one stove that belonged to my grandpa. I got it out of the storage building to clean up and take on a camping trip last month. It ran well.

Comment

Haven’t bought anything in a long time

Comment

Anyone want this thing, $50 in Lampasas area

Comment

Working...
                                X