Coleman treasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rcarlisle85 View Post
    Hope these pics will work...I inherited this from grandpa. I know it's been around a while but not sure how long.

Very legit wood box case and all the goodies to go with it...
    What year model is that lantern?

Comment

Hope these pics will work...I inherited this from grandpa. I know it's been around a while but not sure how long.

What is in the little aluminum canister?

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
        What is in the little aluminum canister?
        I would bet$100 it is a single burner stove, probably 1940's era

Comment

Ok Coleman fanatics I have an honest question....
          What is the holy grail of Colemans I should be keeping an eye out for??

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Ok Coleman fanatics I have an honest question....

What is the holy grail of Colemans I should be keeping an eye out for??

That all really depends on what you like to collect.
            Anything nickel plated would be a good start. NIB 3 burners is another Red 286 comes to mind.

Comment

That has got to be the coolest old setup I've ever seen. I'm in love with that spare glass globe holder. How old is that? I bet that thing's got a lot of stories it could tell.

Comment

This thread got me rummaging through storage. I found what I was looking for a 228e that my ex wife's grandpa gave me years ago. It was in a protective homemade box that is just about rotten, I never messed with it and now I'm curious. It looks to be in great shape cosmetically. Im ready to get it going. It's pretty pathetic to say but I'm 33 yrs old and have never fired a lantern but I'm eager to learn.

Comment

Comment

Get em going boys! They sure light up the night!

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
                      This thread got me rummaging through storage. I found what I was looking for a 228e that my ex wife's grandpa gave me years ago. It was in a protective homemade box that is just about rotten, I never messed with it and now I'm curious. It looks to be in great shape cosmetically. Im ready to get it going. It's pretty pathetic to say but I'm 33 yrs old and have never fired a lantern but I'm eager to learn.

That is great looking lantern!!!

Comment

Here is my 202 which is from 1963. I will get an amber globe for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by waterspiderpd27 View Post

220?

Comment

This is my 200a project.

Comment

Here is a 200a that I picked up with a 413g and a couple 425e's for $35! The lantern came in a yellow case as well
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nice 200a. I have one like that as well. Love using.

Comment

Working...
                                X