Coleman treasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Excuse my terminology. I can't get the hood nut off, use vice grips and buy a new one? All knobs appear to turn, the little wire loop moves, leather cup in good shape just dry.
    Drip a little WD-40 on the top of the nut and let it sit for a bit. Then take your vise grips and just try to wiggle it. More WD-40 and wiggling. It might take several times. Once the WD-40 gets into the threads good it should loosen up.

Comment

Another TBH'er picked up some Coleman Treasure. He found a good one

Comment

Got some cool Coleman stuff.

Oven and a griddle in the original packaging.

Comment

Cool finds

Comment

Garage sale grab. They were asking $30 but snagged it and a battery-powered lantern for $25.
            Attached Files

Comment

Well done. That is a user for sure and it looks to be in good to great condition.

Comment

I found these in a flea market in Ga this weekend. I have never seen a heater. The military lantern is a 67 and very clean. Can't wait to for them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Durn it Timm! You haven't reminded me. I've got that tool made for ya. We'll meet up when I get my truck out of the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                    Durn it Timm! You haven't reminded me. I've got that tool made for ya. We'll meet up when I get my truck out of the shop.

No worries [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                      I found these in a flea market in Ga this weekend. I have never seen a heater. The military lantern is a 67 and very clean. Can't wait to for them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet find!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                        Just mail it to me and I will get it to him

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          Just mail it to me and I will get it to him

Funny man!!!

Comment

Picked up a brand new 2003 286A single mantle. I plan on using this one.

Comment

Looking for a lantern stamped 9/55 to give to my old man as a birthday gift this year (or maybe next). If you guys see any come up for sale, please shoot me a message.

Comment

Picking up another 200a.

Comment

Working...
                                X