Coleman treasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barn View Post
    I didn't know they are dated! I brought a 2-burner stove back from Houston 2 weeks ago. Mom said they were using it when they fishing back 40 years ago. That makes 4 stoves & 3 or 4 lanterns that have found a home in my garage.

Let's see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
      Pretty cool tool, I just used a big ol' screwdriver; but I think I could whip one of these up in a couple of hours.

I'll put it on the to-do list right now...

You have one built yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
        You have one built yet?
        I'm going to sketch one up, but don't know when I will get to make any. Not much down time in the shop.

Comment

Understood Randy.

Comment

Understood Randy.
            They're making this old man actually work for his pay!

Comment

If anybody has one of these cases laying around in good shape, I would be a buyer. I built a wooden one for one of my lanterns but it's a lot of work!

Comment

Nice collection

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post

If anybody has one of these cases laying around in good shape, I would be a buyer. I built a wooden one for one of my lanterns but it's a lot of work!
                  EBAY is full of them, but man are they pricey just for a case. You might get lucky and get a nice lantern with them.

Comment

These are not Coleman but I'm wondering if they are worth anything.

Prisoo No O and a Paull's No O.

Comment

Might be to somebody. I just don't know anything about them

Comment

EBAY is full of them, but man are they pricey just for a case. You might get lucky and get a nice lantern with them.
                        Man you ain't kidding, they are proud of them! I may just build one when I habe.some spare time!

Comment

Here's the box I built for the lantern my dad gave me several years ago. It's funny how the older you get the more you appreciate and want to take care of the things your elders pass down to you!

Comment

Yep. I have a lantern my dad gave me. It's an 80's model, but it was his. I have a camp box that is his, but I will get it on my next trip to MS. Keep looking for the clam shells and one will pop up. That's how I found mine. I have two of them and both came with lanterns. One has never been fired.

Comment

Incoming!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                                Incoming!!!
                                What did you find?

Comment

Working...
                                X