X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
    Nice! Where did you get this one?
    Frank.

He found at a garage sale several years ago. Its a nice one. I want to see it burn again.

Comment

It will look good! Did you find a washer for the stove valve?

Comment

I have 3 lanterns and one stove that need some love.

Does any place/persons in the Dallas area clean/rebuild them?

Comment

To be honest I have never looked. If you want some help I can help you.

Comment

WoooHooo...

I was getting ready to break out the Dawn and give my stove a sponge bath, noticed the tank was still full. I haven't used the stove in prolly 7-8 yrs, but the fuel still smelled good. I oiled the cup, gave it a few pumps, and it fired right up.

Been running for 15-20 mins. Now, just a ginning like it was new. AMAZING.

Gonna let it cool down, give it a bath, and may just cook on it this evening.

Comment

Good deal. Glad it is a working stove.

Comment

Deer camp breakfast on a 55 year old 413E Coleman Stove. I have 5 stoves and they all burn great but this one just may be the best.[emoji6]

Comment

413's are my favorite stoves.

Comment

I know I said I was done collecting for awhile, but this one I could not pass up.

It's Coleman 275 11/79 Nicked named the "Trud" Burns perfect and the case is an added bonus.
                    Attached Files

Comment

That is a really nice lantern Timm!

Comment

Y'all know that the old mantels burn brighter than the new ones. I believe the old mantels were made out of some " radioactive" material.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                          Y'all know that the old mantels burn brighter than the new ones. I believe the old mantels were made out of some " radioactive" material.
                          Several of the lanterns I bought have those old mantels. Those burn really bright. I will research what makes the brighter.
                          Last edited by 2050z; 12-22-2015, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Thorium was used in gas mantels. My wonderful wife is in the radiation field.

Comment

I have one of those Timm but the globe is missing. Been looking off and on for a reasonably priced replacement

Comment

Good looking "****" you have there Timm.

Comment

Working...
                                X