Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Songs for your funeral?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No funeral for me. I will be creamated and have my ashes spread somewhere. Maybe a family get together or BBQ but that is it, if i still have family around by then. No kids so may not have anyone to grieve for me unless I go before my wife.

Comment

All Jimmy Buffett at mine.

Comment

Pop.....

Goes the Weasel?

Sorry......starting on my third glass of a really good (to me) Pinot Noir.

Comment

Amazing Grace, How Great Thou Art and Old Rugged Cross. I want my family to rejoice in me joining our Lord and Savior.

Comment

It's in my will that the souvenir-card at my funeral (whatever you call them) has the lyrics to the first verse with my picture on the top. I cry whenever I hear it.

Comment

David Ball, "When the thought of you, catches up with me"

Comment

Life with out you, Stevie Ray Vaughn...It's just one of my favorites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No funeral for me so no songs... cremation and a quick flush in the nearest toilet.

Javi

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                    No funeral for me so no songs... cremation and a quick flush in the nearest toilet.

Javi
                    I like your style Mike!

I've decided on cremation and then scatter me around out in the squirrel woods.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                      Have a friend who told me if I walk in the Church and hear this, it's him.
                      Free Bird

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird (Live 2003) Full version - best audio - YouTube
                      A friend years ago had this played at his, after he was killed in a motorcycle accident. Think of him when ever I here this now.

Comment

I wish I could carry a tune in a bucket. Years ago one of my uncles passed. Very gifted musician and a good vocalist. Country to gospel he could sing. My aunt surprised everyone with a group of recordings he made being played at his funeral. As we walked in to Big Balls in Cow Town smiles were everywhere. When he sang Amazing Grace well you get the picture. Emotions ranged from smiles, laughter to healing tears. Never a good time, but I think my aunt got it right and honored the man that family and friends adored. Just a memory of mine.

Comment

The last funeral I attended ended with Wooly Bully by Sam the Sham. Most folks left smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by KCarter View Post
                            The last funeral I attended ended with Wooly Bully by Sam the Sham. Most folks left smiling.
                            The last one I attended ended with passing Mason jars.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-N-Rut View Post
                              I'll Fly Away

Comment

Fiddlers green. And taps

Comment

Working...
                                X