• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearl jam "Just breathe"

Comment

Originally posted by txstringbender View Post
      Amazing Grace.
      Same here. Amazing grace with bagpipes only and I'll fly away by Allison Krause.

Comment

A 21 gun salute and fiddlers green with bag pipes. Stay cav

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WjB1Ghys1o"]Ollabelle - Gone Today - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The one above and this one are my two must haves.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d15a4UGwJ3E"]All Is Well - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Won't be one. Burn my carcass and scatter me.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarton View Post
                Johnny paycheck-old violin
                I preached a friends funeral this week and they played this song.

Comment

"prop me up beside the jukebox" by Joe Diffy
                  "Lord loves a drinkin man" by Kevin Fowler

Comment

This is the only "sad song" (even though its not) that will be played at mine. This particular version too. Not gonna lie, I tear up everytime I hear it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Other than that, it's party time. Most of the one's listed already is fine with me.

Comment

Aaron Neville--I Bid You Goodnight. I am not Cajun, but love the song.

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group InternationalI Bid You Goodnight · Aaron NevilleWarm Your Heartâ„— 1991 A&M RecordsReleased on: 1991-01-01Producer...

Comment

Did someone mention the great, smoking hot, Christina Scabbia?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wfRHPsRGkk"]LACUNA COIL - Heaven's A Lie (HIGH QUALITY) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                          I have thought about this some, but have nothing particular in mind. Hopefully it'll be something uplifting and encouraging for the ones that have to sit through my funeral. Reason being is because I know where I'll be and won't have time to worry about such things then. They're the ones stuck behind.

P.S I feel sorry for the ones on here making fun of being in hell, etc. as that is a sad reality. Enjoy your lives for now. This is as good as it will ever be for you.
                          Dude chill

Comment

I hope these will be played at mine.
                            Ashokan Farewell: It's an instrumental song from the Civil War series.
                            Don't blink
                            Amazing Grace with the Bagpipes from the FD
                            How great thou are

Comment

Subscribed. Y'all have some great choices.

Comment

Hank - Beyond the Sunset

Comment

Working...
                                X