• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit a few small stores today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      Have never even heard of this one but will have to give it a look

It’s really good, and easy to find. Little pricey, around $70. I want to try the Ocean Cask Strength.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
        Rebecca Creek, great Texas whiskey started drinking it about 6 months ago and can't quit.
        Rebecca Creek is not a true "Texas Whiskey". They import aged whiskey from up North, mix and bottle it here. 1/3 of the bottle is vodka or "neutral grain spirits". I've done the tour.

Comment

I picked up a bottle of High West Double Rye and Rittenhouse today. Trying to find my own language in rye.

Comment

Originally posted by LiftAndShoot View Post
            I picked up a bottle of High West Double Rye and Rittenhouse today. Trying to find my own language in rye.
            Both are great in an old fashioned

Comment

Baby Saz makes a hell of an old fashioned.

Comment

You’ve been on a roll lately!

Unfortunately my wallet has been sealed shut, we’re going through an acquisition and not sure if our department will survive. Have been seeing some decent finds in Fort Worth and Austin lately

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                  Both are great in an old fashioned
                  That Double Rye can over power a drink real easy. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                    That Double Rye can over power a drink real easy. Good stuff.
                    I make an old fashioned that is basically a double with a twist anyways!

I like the heat on their double rye, the prairie is good too but the double rye and the midwinters night dram (at least the 2016) are real tasty

Comment

I make an old fashioned that is basically a double with a twist anyways!

I like the heat on their double rye, the prairie is good too but the double rye and the midwinters night dram (at least the 2016) are real tasty
                      I've heard good things about the Midwinters Night. Just can't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        I've heard good things about the Midwinters Night. Just can't find it.
                        Utah was part of my territory with my last company so I always made it a point to go around thanksgiving and grab some bottles from the distillery. They have an awesome place up in park city with some amazing food

Comment

Utah was part of my territory with my last company so I always made it a point to go around thanksgiving and grab some bottles from the distillery. They have an awesome place up in park city with some amazing food
                          Nice!

Comment

You’ve been on a roll lately!

Unfortunately my wallet has been sealed shut, we’re going through an acquisition and not sure if our department will survive. Have been seeing some decent finds in Fort Worth and Austin lately
                            Been lucky! I have a pile of Blanton’s if anyone has a bottle of Elmer T Lee or Rock Hill Farms to trade.

Good luck on the acquisition. Hope it works out for you.

Feel free to PM me those finds.

Comment

Happy family.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                                X