X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let 'er buck!

Comment

Love me some Blantons

Man I have an awesome wife. Came home to a bottle of the good stuff after a really tough week.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice grab! I'm keeping my eyes out for a bottle or 2 in Fort Worth

Comment

Originally posted by Slow-n-steady View Post
          [ATTACH]851313[/ATTACH]

Man I have an awesome wife. Came home to a bottle of the good stuff after a really tough week.

What is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
            What is this?
            Blantons

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

She found it at Specks in SA.

Comment

I tried the Pappy 10 year last weekend in Red River, it was good but not better than Blantons.

Comment

Never had Pappy but I hope to some day. For now Blantons will do just fine.

Comment

Started this evening with cracking into my last bottle of Blantons and now some EH Taylor small batch. Being that it's bottled in bond it's a little hot for me neat but mad an old fashion and it's perfect

Comment

EH Taylor is great stuff also. I had Blantons on the rocks again this evening and i think I'm done for the night. It was a great way to enjoy the last cool front of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow-n-steady View Post
                        EH Taylor is great stuff also. I had Blantons on the rocks again this evening and i think I'm done for the night. It was a great way to enjoy the last cool front of the season.
                        This is my first time having EH and the 100proof is no joke. Was gonna light the chiminea but I think I'm done

Comment

A friend of mine paid $2500 for this bottle last month.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5407.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	24493556

Comment

There's a lot of good whiskeys out there, here's some of my favorites:

All time favorite is Jameson 12 year- too bad it's been embraced by the hip hop crowd and hence they think it is worth raising the price by about $20 a bottle now

Pendleton 1910 Rye is pretty darn good and priced nicely.

Marker's Mark, Woodford, Wild Turkey, and 1792 are good.

I just bought a bottle of Willet Straight Rye "Rare Release" and it is darn good but strong (111 proof).

Lead Slinger's Napalm is pretty good for cinnamon whiskey (it doesn't have the over-powering cinnamon flavor that most have, you can still enjoy the whiskey taste).

My all time favorite for a reasonable price is Jim Beam though, enjoying some with Coke Zero right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              A friend of mine paid $2500 for this bottle last month.

[ATTACH]851428[/ATTACH]
                              That's actually a pretty good price for that

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                                That's actually a pretty good price for that
                                Way out of my league!

Comment

Working...
                                X