Clear All

Was sent this today​, lol…..

Click image for larger version

Name:	image000000.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	26666461

Comment

Anyone else pick up the limited release?
      Barmen 1873 from Coors.
      Attached Files

Comment

Is that a rectified whiskey? Looks like it from the website. They might not distill it just age it , a blend from the big distilleries in the Central US.

Comment

I’m an idiot and posted in wrong forum.
          Last edited by Wyatt 545; 01-17-2024, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Wow, can’t believe I started this thread almost 9 years ago and it has half a million views!

Comment

I guess I owe my buddy, he just dropped off elijah craig toasted barrel, Weller 12 and Weller full proof

Comment

Buddy of mine introduced me to unicorn auctions app, where you can bid on allocated bottles, this past two weeks has been whiskey bids and they also have wine bids awesome app won two bottles last week!

Comment

Right now trying to outbid for Joseph A Magnus (cigar blend) and blantons gold edition

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
                    Buddy of mine introduced me to unicorn auctions app, where you can bid on allocated bottles, this past two weeks has been whiskey bids and they also have wine bids awesome app won two bottles last week!
                    Those prices are worse than the secondary market

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
                      Right now trying to outbid for Joseph A Magnus (cigar blend) and blantons gold edition
                      That JM Cigar blend is the best bottle I got in 2023, I found some hitters too! ...in the glass.. that cigar blend is awesome!

Comment

I’m just starting to get into different whiskey’s. I’ve been drinking Rebecca Creek for about a year. I picked these two up tonight to start my little collection. I’ve heard good things about them.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                          I’m just starting to get into different whiskey’s. I’ve been drinking Rebecca Creek for about a year. I picked these two up tonight to start my little collection. I’ve heard good things about them.

That Weller is fantastic! Haven't had the Traveler yet, let us know if you like it. That Weller will be a major step up in quality whiskey over Rebecca Creek

Comment

Try the Traveler first, Weller is a nice upgrade.

Comment

What I'm bidding on!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
                                Try the Traveler first, Weller is a nice upgrade.
                                Too late, I started on the Weller. It’s so smooth.

Comment

Working...
                                X