No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managed to get a Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Barrel Proof Rye at MSRP + $10 from Don's in Cedar Park.

Now that this is a standard product, I can't wait until this is on the shelf and as common as their SBBP Whiskey.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

2023 Cowboy release day.

Made it to Hye this AM to grab the hazmat release for this year.

Comment

Found two this weekend that I haven’t tried before. Did a little blind taste test, and the Knob Creek won for me by a smidge.
        Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20230925_132843_Gallery.jpg Views:	0 Size:	600.0 KB ID:	26594097
          Picked up this limited bottle in Overland Park Ks.
          not sure when i will open it. Appears MM has a Private Selection program, i was unaware of this.
          Last edited by Zmaxhunter; 09-25-2023, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Found a bottle of Stagg yesterday. Went to buy it and she said $299. So I put it back. Same place sold eagle rare for $61 but said her rep wanted her to have the Stagg for $300. Couldnt believe it.

Comment

Scored this today at MSRP. Was just about to over pay and order one.

Comment

Found this today, pretty excited to give it a try!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                  Scored this today at MSRP. Was just about to over pay and order one.
                  Thats awesome

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    Found a bottle of Stagg yesterday. Went to buy it and she said $299. So I put it back. Same place sold eagle rare for $61 but said her rep wanted her to have the Stagg for $300. Couldnt believe it.
                    Looks like secondary is softening a bit on Stagg. I see several online at $249.... Still almost 4x MSRP, but down from where it was.

I still need a bottle to stop me from paying $40 a pour when I go out.

Comment

Originally posted by jacobp View Post
                      Found this today, pretty excited to give it a try!
                      Let me know how that is. I found one also but decided to pass

Comment

Picked up a bottle of High West Campfire today. I've not seen it on the shelf before.

Comment

I was happy to find a bottle of EHTaylor small batch Saturday.

Comment

Got a Larceny Barrel Proof on my way home today. Eager to try this one!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Have a Weller Full Proof for trade, specifically looking for stagg jr or Blood Oath but open to other trades as well

Comment

Good find today at Liquor Depot in Euless

Comment

Working...
                                X