Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anyone have a GB Guadalupe and/or Ladybird they’d be willing to sell?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    Comment


      Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
      Anyone have a GB Guadalupe and/or Ladybird they’d be willing to sell?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Specs Atascocita had a few Guadalupe’s for sale a few days ago.

      Comment


        Top

        Comment


          Looking for Jack Daniel's 12 year
          I could trade multiple bottles to get trade value close and fair
          Some of my unopens are.. Michters Toasted sour mash, EH Taylor Small Batch, Blantons, John J Bowman, Eagle Rare, Midwinter's Night Dram
          Could add sample bottles from my open collection too if that helps as a kicker
          Let me know!!!

          Comment


            Found this one at retail.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	26560900

            Attached Files

            Comment


              Rare find at retail! Congrats!

              Comment


                Pretty neat bottle arrived today
                Attached Files

                Comment


                  WTX, where did you get that. There's talk of a fund raiser to name part of Hwy after him here in Mesquite

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                    WTX, where did you get that. There's talk of a fund raiser to name part of Hwy after him here in Mesquite

                    Comment


                      Finally got my hands on one of these, at retail to boot. Looking forward to cracking it.
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                        I've been toying with my "homemade ice recipe". Thoughts?

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	20230912_163901.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	624.5 KB
ID:	26583309

                        Comment


                          Buffalo Trace when I can find it otherwise Rowans Creek.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Casey View Post
                            I've been toying with my "homemade ice recipe". Thoughts?

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	20230912_163901.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	624.5 KB
ID:	26583309
                            Looks nice Casey. Adds a nice personal touch to impress guests.

                            Comment


                              I want one...do it with an ole envelope / wax seal. Not sure what kinda wax that was??

                              One to burn into leather and wood would be spiffy.

                              Comment


                                Ordered a "design you own bottle" from Oak and Eden.

                                I selected ... 114 proof, rum finished, wheat mash bill.

                                Tasted good on arrival, but going to give it the 6 week sit that is recommended.

                                Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X