• Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Found in the wild today!!!

Comment

Originally posted by waterspiderpd27 View Post
        Found in the wild today
        I found a Stagg Jr as well, but they wanted $450 for it... so it had to stay there.

I'd pay a lot for one, but that is past my limit... what are people seeing them for when not at a Specs/Total or other "fixed price" stores?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by howabouttheiris; 05-24-2023, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
          I found a Stagg Jr as well, but they wanted $450 for it... so it had to stay there.

I'd pay a lot for one, but that is past my limit... what are people seeing them for when not at a Specs/Total or other "fixed price" stores?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I paid $100 for mine a month ago.

Had to buy another $100 bottle I hadn’t heard of to be able to buy the Stagg but I will do that all day. The other bottle MSRP was $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m not a big rye fan but this bottle is awesome. Toasted marshmallow and vanilla on the nose and sweet cherry with a little burn on the palate. Spec’s Humble and Goody Goody New Caney have a few bottles.

Last edited by Tommy1123; 05-24-2023, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I paid $50.99 plus tax

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy1123 View Post
                I’m not a big rye fan but this bottle is awesome. Toasted marshmallow and vanilla on the nose and sweet cherry with a little burn on the palate. Spec’s Humble and Goody Goody New Caney have a few bottles.

That is the only rye I like!

Comment

Just tried this. It's really smooth.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by waterspiderpd27 View Post
                    I paid $50.99 plus tax
                    ****..... you win.

I'd easily pay twice that... and throw in a bottle of Eagle Rare for the trouble.

Comment

Looking for Weller Single Barrel, with the orange label. Anyone know where I could get one? For my possible future father in law. PM me please

Comment

I’m looking for a Four Roses Single Barrel Barrel Strength. Preferably one of these recipes OBSV, OESK, OBSK, OBSQ.

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                          Looking for Weller Single Barrel, with the orange label. Anyone know where I could get one? For my possible future father in law. PM me please
                          Saw one in garrison, Tx a few weeks back for $600! Lol

Comment

In Chicago for business. Walked into this spot and was floored. Had multiple of everything. It will cost you, but they are out there.

Just a couple of samples of what I’m talking about.

Comment

Another one

Comment

Originally posted by js4242 View Post
                                In Chicago for business. Walked into this spot and was floored. Had multiple of everything. It will cost you, but they are out there.

Just a couple of samples of what I’m talking about.

Dang.. they do have a good lineup.. don't know what they are charging but I'm gonna guess, I'd pass at that price!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X