No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else have dumb luck and stumbled on the Total Wine drop of Stagg and ER this morning? Pleasant surprise as I dont bother keeping up with drops anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
      Anyone else have dumb luck and stumbled on the Total Wine drop of Stagg and ER this morning? Pleasant surprise as I dont bother keeping up with drops anymore
      Nice grab! Right place right time is awesome! I walked into a place in Denver on a work trip because I heard it was a cool place like a nice spec's, they had just put out a Michter's Toasted about 30 minutes before I got there.. I had been looking for one of those for 5-6 yrs

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
        My ECBP B522 needed a buddy. Found an A122 locally today! If you can find this at or around MSRP, the pricing is pretty decent for a 12 year barrel proof.
        One of my favs.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
          Nice grab! Right place right time is awesome! I walked into a place in Denver on a work trip because I heard it was a cool place like a nice spec's, they had just put out a Michter's Toasted about 30 minutes before I got there.. I had been looking for one of those for 5-6 yrs

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I thought michters toasted was pretty easy to find? I’ve seen them all over for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky333 View Post
            I went to the Buffalo Trace Distillery today. I'm sure this is the only time I'll ever get Blantons at MSRP. I will update with what we get tomorrow when we go on our tour.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
            so, If I go up there I can get Blantons?
            oh my, I have been baby sipping mine, and have looked, but no luck, asked my daughter who live in Bossier City to keep an eye for me

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
              I thought michters toasted was pretty easy to find? I’ve seen them all over for a while.

If you find one for a decent price and don't mind shipping, I'll gladly cover your expenses for it

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                If you find one for a decent price and don't mind shipping, I'll gladly cover your expenses for it

I just realized it’s the basil Hayden’s toasted that I would see all the time. My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                  so, If I go up there I can get Blantons?

oh my, I have been baby sipping mine, and have looked, but no luck, asked my daughter who live in Bossier City to keep an eye for me
                  Look at buffalotracedaily .com. they will let you know when it should be available. They're fairly accurate.

Comment

I picked up a Stagg Jr today

Comment

Was out of town and missed the Garrison Lady Bird release...

Has anyone seen them in the shops yet? (website says "mid month")

Comment

My local specs got in 20 cases of Smoke Wagon. They had Straight, Uncut the Younger, Small Batch, and Uncut Unfiltered on the shelf!

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
                          Was out of town and missed the Garrison Lady Bird release...

Has anyone seen them in the shops yet? (website says "mid month")

Specs up here in DFW have gotten them in earlier this week

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7117.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	335.7 KB
ID:	24714083
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7089.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	272.4 KB
ID:	24714084
                            Pretty happy with these finds yesterday and today. All at various Spec’s north side of Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy1123 View Post
                              [ATTACH]1130048[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]1130049[/ATTACH]
                              Pretty happy with these finds yesterday and today. All at various Spec’s north side of Houston

I scored a bottle of small batch EHT at our local specs on Wednesday.

Comment

Found a Lady Bird. They are showing up today at Total Wine around Austin.

Glad I found it at MSRP and able to order it ahead online for pickup.

Comment

Working...
                                X