The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
    Click on a bottle that is sold out that you are interested in. Should get a pop up on the screen that says “notify me when available” in green. I think you have to do this for each product you’re interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ahhhh, I see it now...on the left side. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
      Ahhhh, I see it now...on the left side. Thanks!

You’re welcome!

Comment

Well, I randomly found one yesterday (along with a W12, 1.75 ER and Blantons). Bought all at retail!

Cracked 'the younger'. Pretty good, but not quite as good as the regular uncut.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
          Well, I randomly found one yesterday (along with a W12, 1.75 ER and Blantons). Bought all at retail!

Cracked 'the younger'. Pretty good, but not quite as good as the regular uncut.

That’s a nice haul. I can’t find ER around here. I’ve had one bottle in the last 3 years.

Comment

Muckety Muck

Anyone tried it? Worth the price tag?

Comment

Originally posted by TXDUCKCUTTER View Post
              Anyone tried it? Worth the price tag?
              I’m not a big scotch guy so I haven’t tried it. But, I haven’t had anything bad from orphan barrel.

I do see it all over the place at retail, so that makes me suspicious that maybe it’s not that good.

Comment

[Thank you sir, that answered another question as to its rarity . What about the Dickel 15? Tried it yet?

QUOTE=outlook8;16384525]I’m not a big scotch guy so I haven’t tried it. But, I haven’t had anything bad from orphan barrel.

I do see it all over the place at retail, so that makes me suspicious that maybe it’s not that good.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by TXDUCKCUTTER View Post
                  [Thank you sir, that answered another question as to its rarity . What about the Dickel 15? Tried it yet?

QUOTE=outlook8;16384525]I’m not a big scotch guy so I haven’t tried it. But, I haven’t had anything bad from orphan barrel.

I do see it all over the place at retail, so that makes me suspicious that maybe it’s not that good.
                  [/QUOTE]

The Dickel 15 is good if you like big oak. I have a regular and a store pic and think both of them are good. Worth a try in my opinion.

Comment

Tapped into some good stuff to have a drink remembering my grandfather. Cheers, Pa.

Comment

Tried EH Taylor single barrel for the first time last night and it was great. Wish I could find a bottle

Comment

Here are a couple gifts from my wife. The blantons was for my birthday and the horse soldier for our anniversary. Can you tell she likes horses? I've never had either one so I'm really looking forward to trying them.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Gonna crack this rare find tomorrow!

Last edited by bboswell; 09-09-2022, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Gonna crack this rare find tomorrow!

It's all Greek to me.

Super cool find

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice find at a tiny store in a small hill country town!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X