X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grabbed another [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Picked this up at the TL dollar sale this week.

Heard good things about it and by the first few sips I have to agree!

Comment

Man you’ve been on a roll!

Comment

I finally threw away all my empty bottles. Math says I drank 20 bottles in 54 months, about 15 oz a month. That includes some weeks with 4 drinks, and some months with none. So there you go lol.

Comment

just curious, The Eagle Rare???? What are everyone's thoughts??? I tried it the other day, my opinion is that that is is ok, but I thought it would be better with all the hype and how hard it is to find....

Comment

Originally posted by bfree View Post
              just curious, The Eagle Rare???? What are everyone's thoughts??? I tried it the other day, my opinion is that that is is ok, but I thought it would be better with all the hype and how hard it is to find....

Eagle rare is pretty good under $40. Wouldn’t spend much more than that personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Dad found an unopened pint of Old Taylor from 1961 in the back of a filing cabinet recently when cleaing out my grandpa's room. It is up for discussion, pm me for pics.

Comment

Originally posted by bfree View Post
                  I think Eagle Rare is good. I overpaid for my bottles and I had 3. My brother used it as a mixer for his wedding in CA. He thought it was crazy that folks are paying $80+ for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                    Man you’ve been on a roll!

I know. That how it goes for me then I’ll strike out for awhile.

Comment

I've never seen Smoke Wagon on the shelf around here. Was coming back from Ely, Nevada recently and stopped in a liquor store in Vegas and they were loaded with it. Grabbed the whole family.

I've never had a problem finding BT around here and they were out of it and had limits on other stuff that surprised me. Funny how things are different in different places.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                        I've never seen Smoke Wagon on the shelf around here. Was coming back from Ely, Nevada recently and stopped in a liquor store in Vegas and they were loaded with it. Grabbed the whole family.

I've never had a problem finding BT around here and they were out of it and had limits on other stuff that surprised me. Funny how things are different in different places.
                        Thanks for the hookup! Can't wait to get into it!

Comment

You can also register for stock alerts from Nevada Distilling. You can order direct from them. I just got a bottle of Smoke Wagon Uncut Unfiltered (the only one I hadn’t tried yet) mailed directly to my house.

Comment

Let us know how the Smoke Wagon Uncut The Younger is, never seen it.

I've got several bottles of the others, they're great. Small Batch is my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                              You can also register for stock alerts from Nevada Distilling. You can order direct from them. I just got a bottle of Smoke Wagon Uncut Unfiltered (the only one I hadn’t tried yet) mailed directly to my house.

I just looked at their website, but didn't see where you can register. Got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                                I just looked at their website, but didn't see where you can register. Got a link?

Click on a bottle that is sold out that you are interested in. Should get a pop up on the screen that says “notify me when available” in green. I think you have to do this for each product you’re interested in.

Comment

Working...
                                X