Clear All

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
    Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time to get off dialup…

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      Picked up a couple of bottles today
      I’m not an angels envy fan at all but thought I’d try the store pick single batch , not bad at all.
      I think I like the Ezra better though. Both pretty solid pours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I saw that Angel’s today but didn’t feel like spending $100 on it. May give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
        Time to get off dialup…

Lol I only use my phone to get on TBH. 5G baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
          I saw that Angel’s today but didn’t feel like spending $100 on it. May give it a try.

It was $107 and based on some research that’s a good price for this bottle. Is it worth it? I’d buy another at that price
          I’ll tell you if the pallet was as good as the nose i don’t know of you could find a better bottle.

I may grab another bottle tomorrow, I want to try a bottle of the rye too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Tell me more about this loading slow thing. I've never experienced it on any thread. What devices? Wifi or cell? All long threads or just this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
              Tell me more about this loading slow thing. I've never experienced it on any thread. What devices? Wifi or cell? All long threads or just this one?
              Never had an issue with loading this thread or any other for that matter. All good. Thread shall continue!

Comment

On the phone for me. I get it on all the long threads. Sometimes takes 20-30 seconds to load

Comment

Agree on the slow load... tapatalk hates this thread on my phone.

Picked up a bottle of Angel's Envy today. Just the "regular" not the small secret barrel proof whatever. We'll see how it goes lol.

Comment

For me it's been through tapatalk on my iphone. It sometimes takes several attempts to load a photo on wifi and/or cell.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Stopped at Twin Peaks after a golf game with the guys and seen that they had a whiskey/tequila cellar and were selling harder to find bottles by the pour.

I was unaware that they did this. Now the pricing was high, but may be the only way that I get to try a few of these. (I never seem to walk into Specs to see a table of Stagg Jr, like some of you happen to do)

Any other restaurants offer this? I have seen flights in some high end steak places, but not really by the pour.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Takes me about 20 seconds to open this thread on Tapatalk (Samsung android cell, wifi). Others are basically instantaneous. The Other Side of the Ranch - How about a trade thread for reloading components (another large forum) is instant as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                          Agree on the slow load... tapatalk hates this thread on my phone.

Picked up a bottle of Angel's Envy today. Just the "regular" not the small secret barrel proof whatever. We'll see how it goes lol.

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
                          Takes me about 20 seconds to open this thread on Tapatalk (Samsung android cell, wifi). Others are basically instantaneous. The Other Side of the Ranch - How about a trade thread for reloading components (another large forum) is instant as well.

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                          For me it's been through tapatalk on my iphone. It sometimes takes several attempts to load a photo on wifi and/or cell.

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                          Taking forever for thread to load. Might be a good time to start a new one.

Tapatalk does it to me as well. Only for threads like this with tons of posts and photos. Don’t really understand why since it only actually loads the last 9 posts at a time but it’s definitely correlated to thread size.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                            Tapatalk does it to me as well. Only for threads like this with tons of posts and photos. Don’t really understand why since it only actually loads the last 9 posts at a time but it’s definitely correlated to thread size.

I agree, this thread, Life on the Farm, What Gun did you buy today and a few other take a good while to load

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Found some good ones over the last few weeks.. That Makers Mark Wood Finish Series is legit

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
                                Stopped at Twin Peaks after a golf game with the guys and seen that they had a whiskey/tequila cellar and were selling harder to find bottles by the pour.

I was unaware that they did this. Now the pricing was high, but may be the only way that I get to try a few of these. (I never seem to walk into Specs to see a table of Stagg Jr, like some of you happen to do)

Any other restaurants offer this? I have seen flights in some high end steak places, but not really by the pour.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I’ve been dying to try the high west. That one seems to be one of the harder bottles for me to find

Comment

Working...
                                X