No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up both of these today in Granbury. Saw the michters 10 and got super excited then saw the EHT behind it and got even happier. Only the 2nd EHT I’ve seen in a store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
      Picked up both of these today in Granbury. Saw the michters 10 and got super excited then saw the EHT behind it and got even happier. Only the 2nd EHT I’ve seen in a store.

Very nice! Never seen either in a store

Comment

That Michters is delicious! Found a bottle before Thanksgiving and cracked it a couple days ago. They had 2 others at the time, regretting not buying all 3 now!!

Comment

Found a MWND at retail this evening. Will be enjoyed at the ranch this weekend after notching a few trophy tags!

Comment

I know this isn't the trade thread but just throwing it out there. For those of you who like the Calumet Farms 14, I would probably swap mine for a Smoke Wagon UNUF

Comment

Originally posted by abilliott View Post
              I know this isn't the trade thread but just throwing it out there. For those of you who like the Calumet Farms 14, I would probably swap mine for a Smoke Wagon UNUF

If it was the 15, I’d be all over that trade.

Comment

Originally posted by jsavoie88 View Post
                If it was the 15, I’d be all over that trade.

I have heard that the 15 is much better than the 14 but after trying a bottle of the 14, I could never get myself to splurge on the 15… maybe I ought to sell the unopened 14 and buy the 15 [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                  I wasn’t a fan. I’ve tried 2-3 different Jefferson’s and I guess they just don’t suit my palette. I didn’t like any of them.

Not sure where you’re located but I’d trade this bottle missing 1 drink for another bottle if you’re interested.

I’m in Waco. I have a bottle of angel’s envy rye with one glass from it. I like it, but I prefer Jefferson’s.

Comment

Originally posted by abilliott View Post
                    I have heard that the 15 is much better than the 14 but after trying a bottle of the 14, I could never get myself to splurge on the 15… maybe I ought to sell the unopened 14 and buy the 15 [emoji12]

Haha that’s an idea. The 15 was really good. Although, I agree it’s overpriced. Would be a phenomenal $55 bottle.

Comment

Love it when I see my specs guys number pop up on my phone, score!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Heck of a score right there.

Comment

Just tried a very easy on the pallet pour given to me by a friend and his son for inviting them down to my lease for a get together and hunt from Sunday thru this morning.

Basil Hayden Toast. Very smooth! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

As a follow up to our hunt, I finally shot a buck with my AR and the friends son shot his first deer, a busted up 8 that made all of us very happy. This was a solemn hunt as I am getting off this lease due to gas prices and distance from where I live now. I have places to hunt within walking distance from the house now!

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post

Michter's 10 is a great bourbon, but wish it were cheaper! I had 3 bottles in my bunker, but I recently opened my last one.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                              Michter's 10 is a great bourbon, but wish it were cheaper! I had 3 bottles in my bunker, but I recently opened my last one.

Love mich10

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D3EA5350-0733-42D9-AAC0-00C84E8DF3EB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	24673158

Grabbed two today

Comment

Working...
                                X